FlexiMusic Kids composer
FlexiMusic Kids composer is music creating/composing software for kids to learn the basics
of music-making and recording. All you need is creative thinking about music and an interest in music as a hobby.
This software can be used at home for furthering your child's musical experiences,
or by schools for exploring the fundamental basics behind music creation.
FlexiMusic Kids Composer software is packed with Beats and Stars. Kids can record their own vocals,
and be as creative as they want. Wake up your child's creative talents by giving them FlexiMusic Kids Composer.
Some of the features are listed below.
- Windows Vista/XP/2000/Me
- 300MHz Pentium Processor
- 64 MB RAM (or higher)
- 10 MB Hard disk
|File Size:||4.63 MB
|License:||Free to try, $15.00 to buy|
Some of the features are listed:
- "Pick, Paint and Play" style interface.
- Pick an instrument from Beats and tune from Stars.
- Using the paintbrush and erase tools with the mouse, it's a fun and easy way to make songs come alive.
- Unlimited number of tracks.
- Big, Simple buttons - FlexiMusic Kids Composer software is perfect for small children. Its colorful interface, basic tools, and big, simple buttons are easy for kids to understand and use.
- Audio Recording - Kids can record their own vocals.
- Lot of Instruments - Over 100 sounds of instruments, including drums, keyboards, guitars, horns, percussion and more...
- Volume and Tempo controls.
- FlexiMusic Kids Composer focuses on experimenting with different instruments, then puts together the components of musical instruments. Kids can compose in their own style.
- "FlexiMusic Kids World" features lively music to entertain children as they learn music and develop computer mouse skills.
- Kids Games World - The picture can be drawn by joining the dots, Moving the mouse over the numbers or alphabets.
- Kids Music World - Move the mouse over the instruments to play sound.
- The Concept behind the FlexiMusic Kids Composer is valuable: An interactive program that teaches music appreciation through the hands-on creation of music.
- Only a couple of megabytes is necessary to save your songs in the FlexiMusic Kids Composer file format (*.FmSng)
- The total output song can be saved as a WAV file (*.WAV).
- Quick Start Help Document.
- With FlexiMusic Kids Composer! children and adults can now learn music in a fun way.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR FLEXIMUSIC KIDS COMPOSER