FlexiMusic Orchestra is a virtual musical instrument on your PC and a professional keyboard player
for live orchestra for DJ. Use it to convert your computer into a musical instrument. Use your keyboard as
all-in-one musical instrument. FlexiMusic Orchestra will simplify creative work at a price that
won't break the bank. In the studio, at home or on the road, FlexiMusic Orchestra is for every hobby musician.
Designed for DJs, Music Lovers, and Background Ambience. Some of the features are listed below.
||Wave file format supported:
|File Size:||4.31 MB
- Channel: Stereo and Mono
- Sample size: 8 bits and 16 bits
- Sample rate: 11025, 22050 and 44100 Hz.
|License:||Free to try, $15.00 to buy|
Key Features of FlexiMusic Orchestra:
- Multiple sound wave player, assigning each sound wave file to each key of your keyboard or mouse, or other device, and play it in Real time.
- Real time key press informer, while running in the background.
- Hobby Use: To play sounds on your PC (only use keyboard and mouse).
- Professional Use: In a live orchestral performance, multiple keyboards can be connected to one PC and multiple people can play music at the same time. Also, a set of music can be assigned and it will change to change everyones sound.
- Midi sound: The General Midi (GM) 128 bank instruments and Drum sets can be assigned to keys and be played.
- Multiple Input Devices: Keyboards, Mouse, Joystick, Music-Keyboards, etc...
- Play Boards: An Unlimited number of play boards can be added.
- Assign a pronouncing key name sound to each key, and, as a key is pressed, it will keep sounding that pronunciation.
- DJ / Juke Box: With sound/music in wave file, using the program's queue and loop, it will work as well as a normal music player.
- Play multiple songs at the same time.
- Up to five different song queues can run concurrently.
- All inputs will playback simultaneously by doing live mixing in real time.
- It plays the sound as soon as the key is pressed, unless you set it to queue.
- Play Styles: It has Four different play styles available while assigning a sample wave file to a key: Play Once, Play Multi, Play Loop and Play Queue.
- Independent Player.
- Small File Size, The FlexiMusic Orchestra file format (*.FmOrc).
- Clean and easy-to-use interface.
- Several built-in features.