CI-Sign: Email signatures
Manage email signatures and signature marketing centrally and dynamically in a network environment.
Do you want to create email signatures, automated and/or according to particular rules,
that you can define yourself? And do you want to be able to manage all the settings centrally
within your network environment and "pass them on" from there to all your network users?
Then CI-Sign is the right product for you.
CI-Sign enables you to use uniform and automated signatures - throughout your company.
You can automatically have the required statutory information added to your emails and
at the same time comply with your company’s corporate identity guidelines.
Central management will also save you a great deal of valuable time!
Signature marketing will help you to advertise products along with trade fair dates.
With an expiry date, of course, to automate the marketing process.
- Windows 7/2000/2003/XP/Vista
- MS-Outlook 2000/XP/2003/2007/2010
- Microsoft Exchange 2003/2007/2010 OWA
- Active Directory (all Server-Versions)
- .NET Framework 2 SP1 required
|License:||Free to try, $17.06 to buy|
|Screenshot :||View Screenshot|
Key Functions at a glance:
Advantages for you - at a glance:
- Automatic addition to emails
- Template designer (easy to use)
- Own created or prefabricated signature templates
- Detailed manual (German and English)
- Citrix/terminal server support
(including AIE Mode from Citrix 4.5 on)
- Dynamic signatures thanks to variable features
- Unlimited number of templates
- Active directory access or database
(supplied, including SQL server)
- XML interface for changes (user adaptation)
- Campaigns (trade fair announcements, product advertising, random inserts)
- Different signatures (e.g. for sending or forwarding)
- Central management
- Word interface for templates
(template is immediately opened with dynamic user data)
- Optimum for VPN connections and GPRS, as no database is required
- Supports Outlook™ 2000 / 2003 / XP / 2007 / 2010
- Supports Outlook Web Access (OWA)
in versions 2003 / 2007 / 2010
- For Windows 2000 / XP / 7
- All Windows server versions.
- Supports terminal services, including Citrix.
- Qualified and fast support.
- Uniform layout
- No problems with corporate identity guidelines
- Professional image to show customers and business partners
- No local installation required
- No local administrator rights required
- Time and cost savings
- Profit from our experience with 300,000 users
Awarded the Industry Prize 2008
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR CI-Sign: Email signatures |
- Multilevel Digital Signature System for Enterprise
It is a facile and efficient digital signing system for enterprise.
- Signature Creator
is the signature designer and email signature creator software, really easy personalizes your email messages
- XSign ActiveX XML Signature Component
XSign ActiveX XML Signature Component enables XML digital signatures using certificates.
- G-Lock Email Processor
powerful tool designed to automatically process incoming Internet email such as bounced/undeliverable messages
- Mailing List Deluxe
is designed to create and support mailing lists for your clients and subscribers.
- Mail Redirect
Mail Redirect is a simple email routing program that allows you to redirect messages from the existing mailbox to another mailbox located anywhere in the internet or your local network.
- RoboPostman for Mac
RoboPostman allows you to custom tailor messages to include dynamic content specific to each recipient.
Email archiving with CI-Archive is central and secure and complies with all statutory provisions.
- CryptoHeaven for Mac
Secure Email, Secure Instant Messaging and Secure Online Storage.