BlackBytes Whois for .NET|
The BlackBytes Whois for .NET follows the Whois/NICNAME protocol and allows
queries of InterNIC or other Whois servers, that accomplish RFC 954, to
obtain information about a user, domain or host. All domains and hosts
registered in the InterNIC database are accessible, including the databases
for North American domains, Government domains, Military domains, European
domains and Asia-Pacific domains. Searches on partial strings or user
handles can be completed, in addition to retrieving information on a specific
domain, such as the registrant's company name, address, or contact information.
Although the Whois protocol and service has been around much longer than
the Web, BlackBytes Whois for .NET can help you query Whois databases
and find the information you need.
- Windows 2000/2003/XP
- Disk Space Required: 20MB
- Memory Required: 64MB
- Software Required: .NET Framework V1.0
|License:||Free to try, $99.00 to buy|
Key Features of BlackBytes Whois for .NET:
- Microsoft .NET, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and VS.NET compatible
- Follows Whois/NICNAME protocol and allows queries of InterNIC or other Whois servers
- Lookups domain registration, user, mailbox and related information
- Enables to perform either synchronous or asynchronous calls
- Asynchronous calls may either use events or callbacks
- Asynchronous callbacks may be aborted by user within execution
- Provides notification to the user about query progress
- Provides notification to the user when asynchronous callback causes an exception
- Enables parse data within receiving response from Whois server
- Notify the user of the query completion
- Encapsulates Whois server network resources as is end point, IP address and port
- Scan Whois server's port and retrieve its status before a query operation start
- Specify a client's receive timeout and receive buffer size
- Provides objects and collections for a sorting Whois servers
- Enables to cache worldwide known Whois servers in a dictionary according to key like is country-code
- 100% managed code written in C#
- Object oriented design specifically for the .NET framework
- All error handling through .NET exceptions
- Comprehensive Visual Studio .NET style documentation
- VB.NET and C# example source code
- RFC-954 compliant
- Includes 12 months free email support and minor release upgrades
- Royalty free runtime
- Source code and source code escrow available
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR BLACKBYTES WHOIS FOR .NET |
- BlackBytes NetworkTime for .NET
is used to synchronize computers with a remote reference systems.
- BlackBytes Security for .NET
enables you to manage Windows security. is subject to operating system security restrictions.
- Available Domains Professional
It is a feature-packed, convenient and fast Domain Name Generator, fast and reliable Bulk WHOIS checker and Link Popularity checker.
- LogChekker Standard
It is a small program for searches log files sent from your router to your e-mail client.
- Network Mechanic
Netowork Mechanic optimizes your Internet connection, providing faster download speeds and fewer delays while browsing
- Colasoft Capsa Professional
It is an easy-to-use network monitor and protocol analyzer.
It is a Windows-based FTP client providing users with the power of FTP while omitting the extensive knowledge requirement of the protocol itself.
- AddEmail ActiveX Professional
will enable your application to create and send text or HTML e-mail messages with attachments and embedded images using SMTP protocol.
- Auto Protocol Builder Professional
Auto Protocol Builder - build tcp-based or udp-based network protocol source code for client/server sides.
- Rich Chart Server for .NET
rich Chart Server generates captivating dynamic Flash charts from ASP.NET and Windows Forms applications available to .NET.
- SpreadsheetConverter to ASP & ASP.NET
generates a single ASPX page and an optional Code-Behind file for each Excel spreadsheet that it convert