BlackBytes NetworkTime for .NET|
The NetworkTime for .NET is used to synchronize computers with a remote
reference systems. Synchronization of computers on a LAN is important
for distributed applications, directory services, mail services, and other
LAN services to work reliably. The NetworkTime for .NET solves this problem
by providing a series of RFC-compliant time clients from which other computers
can obtain the exact time, typically within an accurancy of several milliseconds.
These clients accomplish Network Time Protocol (RFC 1305, RFC 2030), the
Time Protocol (RFC 868) and the Daytime Protocol (RFC 867).
- Windows 2000/2003/XP
- Disk Space Required: 20MB
- Memory Required: 64MB
- Software Required: .NET Framework V1.0
|License:||Free to try, $99.00 to buy|
Key Features of NetworkTime for .NET:
- Microsoft .NET, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and VS.NET compatible
- Supports the Network Time Protocol and Simple Network Time Protocol (RFC 1305, RFC 2030)
- Supports the Time Protocol (RFC 868)
- Supports the Daytime Protocol (RFC 867)
- Receive the date and time as a DateTime object or TimeSample object
- Enables to perform either synchronous or asynchronous calls
- Asynchronous calls may either use events or callbacks
- Provides notification to the user when asynchronous callback causes an exception
- Notify the user of the operation completion
- Specify a client's receive timeout
- Encapsulates time server network resources as is end point, IP address and port
- Scan remote server's port and retrieve its status before a get time operation start
- Suitable for synchronization one computer as well as a whole computer network
- Synchronization accuracy can reach 1 millisecond
- Carrying UTC time is independent of time zones
- 100% managed code written in C#
- Object oriented design specifically for the .NET framework
- All error handling through .NET exceptions
- Comprehensive Visual Studio .NET style documentation
- VB.NET and C# example source code
- RFC 867, RFC 868, RFC 1305, RFC 2030 compliant
- Includes 12 months free email support and minor release upgrades
- Royalty free runtime
- Source code and source code escrow available
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR BLACKBYTES NETWORKTIME FOR .NET
- BlackBytes Whois for .NET
follows the Whois / NICNAME protocol and allows queries of InterNIC or other Whois servers..
- BlackBytes Security for .NET
enables you to manage Windows security. is subject to operating system security restrictions.
- NetVizor Network Surveillance
is the award winning network monitoring and supervision solution that your network needs!
- MLM Network Marketing Helper Pro
Boost your efficiency and increase your sales in your network marketing business with this MLM Network Marketing Helper Pro tool!
- Comparator Fast
Simplifies the comparison / verification / synchronization status of folders
- Network Mechanic
Netowork Mechanic optimizes your Internet connection, providing faster download speeds and fewer delays while browsing
- Colasoft Capsa Professional
It is an easy-to-use network monitor and protocol analyzer.
It is a Windows-based FTP client providing users with the power of FTP while omitting the extensive knowledge requirement of the protocol itself.
- Auto Protocol Builder Professional
Auto Protocol Builder - build tcp-based or udp-based network protocol source code for client/server sides.
- Net Activity Diagram
It is a Windows application that monitors your computer network and Internet activity.