Anyplace Control is a remote control software that allows you to control remote computers
from anywhere in the world.
Anyplace Control can display a Desktop of another computer (via internet or network) on your screen.
The software allows you to use your mouse and keyboard to control the other PC remotely. It means
that you can work on a remote computer, as if you were sitting in front of it, right from your current location.
You will even be able to transfer files and different data (text, graphics, etc.) between computers.
The program allows you to work with different remote computers simultaneously, from anywhere in the world.
It is so fast and comfortable that you can even forget that you are working on a remote PC!
- Windows 98 ME NT4 2003 2008 XP Vista
- CPU: 100 MHz or more
- Network card, modem or other communication device.
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||3.09 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $39.99 to buy|
The software allows you to:
How to control the remote PC:
- Display remote computer's desktop on your screen in the real time.
- Use your own keyboard and mouse to control other PC remotely.
- Transfer files to or from remote computer.
- Copy text, graphics or other data from one PC and paste them to another.
- Turn on, turn off or reboot remote PC, disable remote mouse and keyboard.
- Access remote PC behind the router or firewall without any configuring.
- Start the Admin Module on your PC (by clicking on the shortcut on the desktop or opening the menu: Start/Programs/Anyplace Control.)
- Add the IP Address (or network name) of the remote computer to be controlled to the address book using the "Add New PC" shortcut.
- Connect to the remote computer by clicking on the "Connect" button.
- Click on the "Full Control" button and control the remote screen with your mouse
and keyboard in the Remote Screen window that appears. Click on the "File Transfer" button to
transfer files to or from a remote computer. That's all.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR ANYPLACE CONTROL
- TV remote controller
is a Pocket PC, Pocket PC 2002 & Pocket PC 2003 application
- Modem Monitor
It is a program for monitoring a status and performance of the remote (or local) modem or any network interface.
- VITO Remote
turns your Pocket PC into all-in-one infrared remote control to operate TV, VCR and other home and office equipment
- IRCAS Alarm
PC based alarm system and surveillance system for Microsoft Windows
- Radmin Remote Control 3.0
s the fast remote access software with File Transfer, Voice and Text chat
- Reliable Remote Administration
is a Remote Control software solution that allows users to log on from distant locations..
- Desktop Transporter
Connect to any Mac that shares its screen, and control it from your desktop.
- SmartCode VNC Manager
is a powerful remote administration and VNC, RDP and Virtual Server Management software
- Remote Control for PocketPC
is a Client/Server application for the PDA hand-heldcomputer that let you have full access of your PC over a TCP/IP family of connection either a modem.