Address Grabber Business
Capture critical contact details into your database in One Click!
If you are wondering how to manage your lead database more effectively, Address Grabber™
Business is the answer.
Address Grabber™ Business is an advanced data entry software that helps
you quickly capture and import contact details from any selected text into your database in just One Click!
Capture Names and addresses from an email, online directories, web site or a document into Microsoft outlook, ACT, GoldMine,
Palm, Microsoft Excel, QuickBooks, Peachtree, FedEx, UPS and more, The tools helps you eliminate all manual
data entry hassles which means you no more have to worry about typos, duplicate address entries, data formatting,
activity scheduling etc. Address Grabber takes care of them all.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Intel Pentium III processor or equivalent
- 512 MB of RAM (512MB recommended)
|License:||Free to try, $129.95 to buy|
Address Grabber Business Highlights:
Features and Benefits:
- Capture contacts instantly - Save 80% data entry time and build leads quickly
- Work with accounting applications - Transfer contact details into Peachtree, QuickBooks
- Work with shipping applications - Import contact details into FedEx, UPS
- Quick, accurate and user friendly - Simple to use with zero learning curve
Address Grabber Business is a very useful tool for :
- Schedule Activities - Schedule activities for each transferred contact
- Dupe check - Identify and eliminate duplicate records
- Transfer to Notes - Transfer contact information to notes section of Microsoft Outlook
- Transfer between applications - Share contact information between accounting and shipping applications
- Small and Home Based Businesses that find it expensive to hire extra help for address data entry,
lead entry, order entry, invoice processing and capturing shipping form details.
- Sales and Marketing Professionals who maintain client details on contact management applications
like Outlook, ACT!™ or GoldMine.
- Companies using Online Web Forms to enter customer responses from web- site forms
into their contact manager for automated scheduling and follow-up.
- Companies using Order Entry Forms to enter email orders or generate invoices from selling on eBay,
Yahoo Shopping Cart or other online shopping carts. Finance and Accounting Businesses that process paypal
and other payments with QuickBooks, Peachtree etc.
- Shipping Companies, that ship orders via FedEx, UPS™, Stamps.com or other carriers.