Any Image - Image File Format Batch Converter
Any Image is a tool that helps you quickly and easily do high quality conversions between
common image file formats. Nothing more, nothing less. Converting a single image is as easy as converting
a huge number of images!
Any Image v4.3 has been released! This update of our Image file format batch converter is
faster than ever thanks to new multi-core support. It also adds improved EXIF camera meta
- Windows 7 / Vista / XP / 2000 / 2003
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||953 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $39.95 to buy|
Image File Format Batch Converter's Features:
- Do conversions from the 22 image file formats that it can read into any of the 13 formats that it can write!
- A 3-step procedure makes converting large numbers of audio files both fast and as simple as converting a single file!
And just as easily convert to multiple output formats in a single batch run!
- No-compromises code optimized for both conversion quality and speed.
- Optional do high-quality image batch processing operations such as: Image resizing (by factor or to fit), framing options, un-dithering, sharpness control, color saturation control, contrast control, gamma control, rotation, mirroring.
- Highest quality color depth reduction: Write images with 2, 4, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128, 256, 32K, or 16M optimized colors!
- Alpha plane, transparency color, and text fields are also converted for all formats that supports it.
- Specific options useful constructing for web or game graphics such as set alpha plane from second file?and sse optimal shared palette for all files?
- PGN 'super optimize' option produces the smallest 8 or 24-bit PNG files that we have seen!
- Automatically create HTML image tables for image galleries or thumbnail indexes.
- Integrates well with our Image Eye viewer.
- Command line interface for doing unattended conversions.
- Very affordable price!