Akti Planner Akti Planner is a visual time organizer and tracker. It features unique
ability of handling recurring and any level nested appointments!
Using these features, you always can model complex schedules and do time tracking
with maximum possible precision. On other hand, Akti Planner perfectly fits for creating
simple schedules because it has easy-to-use user interface.
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||1.46 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $24.95 to buy|
Key Features of Akti Planner :
- Hierarchy tree for appointment types.
- Visual day editor.
- Ability to manage visual tasks of several people simultaneously in one screen
- Auto scheduling.
- Easy to use drag & drop user interface.
- Simple and recurring appointments.
- Pie chart with quick selected day or date range statistic.
- Unique ability to handle of any level nested appointments.
- Unique system that shows differences between actual and planned appointments.
- Before and after appointment alarms.
- Changing recurring appointments on the fly.
- Backup and restore database functions.
- Support mp3 and wav formats for reminders.
- Ability to print time split pie chart for the day or date range specified.
- Quick day hour usage statistic.
- Quick info about average/total time usage from start of the selected month.
- Video tutorials and complete online help.
- Using XML for data storage.
- Multi-language interface, including English, Russian and French.
- Small application and database file sizes.
- No database engines or database servers are required.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!