Able Graphic Manager
Able Graphic Manager (formerly Able DXF Manager) is a program that enables you to easily view,
acquire, image process, print and convert graphic files in normal (file by file), batch
(many files at a time) and command line modes.
Input formats: DXF, TIF, TIFF, JPG, JPEG, JPE, JP2, J2K, JPC, PCX, BMP, DIB, RLE, PNG, WMF, EMF,
TGA, TARGA, VDA, ICB, VST, PIX, PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM, ICO, CUR.
Output formats: JPG, TIF, PCX, PNG, BMP, TGA, WMF, EMF, GIF, PXM, PPM, PGM, PBM.
It is need for archiving, presentations, electronic document transmission, forwarding of simple drawings,
eliminating scans, protecting intellectual property, creating thumbnail images,
inserting in different documents (Word, Excel etc), web publishing and printing.
- Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||2.21 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $34.95 to buy|
Displayed entities (DXF-files)
Displayed properties of entities (DXF-files)
- Blocks (including multiple inserted, scaled and mirrored)
- Elliptic arc
- Hatch (including solid)
- Multi-line text
- Text (including fit-justified)
- Unicode Text (multilingual)
- Color (including Bylayer and Byblock)
- Linetype (Solid, Dashed, Dot, Dashdot, Divide, Bylayer, Byblock)
- Lineweight (from a file or custom)
- Width (for polyline and lwpolyline)
- Text rotation (any angle)
- Text justification (left, right, center, middle, top, bottom)
Converting (saving) to
- "Add folders ..." button in "Batch Process" dialog window has been added.
- It allows to add a folder(s) with files, including subfolders.
- The opportunity to take lineweight from a file has been added.
- "Split on a part" parameter in Print dialog window has been added.
- It allow to split drawing on a part if drawing has more size than printer paper size.
- Display of objects in the frozen layers has been corrected.
- Width of a PolyLines and LwPolyLines has been corrected.
- Display of a invisible objects has been corrected.
- JPEG Bitmap (JPG)
- TIFF Bitmap (TIF)
- PaintBrush (PCX)
- Portable Network Graphics (PNG)
- Windows Bitmap (BMP)
- OS/2 Bitmap (BMP)
- Targa Bitmap (TGA)
- Windows Metafile (WMF)
- Enhanced Windows Metafile (EMF)
- Portable PixMap (PXM)
- Portable PixMap (PPM)
- Portable GreyMap (PGM)
- Portable Bitmap (PBM)
- Any system printer (from dialog window)
- Color or monochrome printing.
- Advanced print control (many options)
- Batch printing.
- Printing via command line.
- Multipage documents are supported.
- Choice of scale at printing
- Possibility to insert a caption
- "Split on a part" parameter in Print dialog window. It allow to split drawing on a part if drawing has more size than printer paper size.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!|