xmlBlueprint XML Editor
xmlBlueprint is an award-winning value-priced XML Editor for Windows. It is easy to learn, very fast,
and it has many high-quality XML development features, only found in high-priced competitors.
xmlBlueprint's unique context sensitive XML Completion will help you create valid XML Documents, DTDs,
XML Schemas and XSLT Stylesheets in no time.
You can run XSLT transformations and preview the transformation result in the built-in output window
It runs under Windows (Windows '98 or later). The XML editor supports Unicode on all these platforms,
which means you can edit and validate XML documents in almost any language.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium or similar processor
- 512 MB RAM
|File Size:||37.00 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $79.00 to buy|
xmlBlueprint XML Editor offers the following features::
xmlBlueprint XML Editor is a native Windows application, and fast compared to Java-based XML editors.
It's a highly optimized XML editor, even larger XML files (1MB and larger) can be edited without any delays.
- Intelligent XML editing
xmlBlueprint XML Editor makes editing XML faster, easier, and more enjoyable.
- Real-time Syntax Coloring enables you to write correct XML easier and quicker.
- Intelligent XML Completion provide a list of available element names, attribute names or attribute values in response to your typing.
- A real-time XML Outline provides a quick overview of the XML document.
- An XML document can be validated against any DTD or XSD/XML Schema.
- Use XSL Transformations (XSLT) to translate XML documents into HTML, text, or other XML document types.
- Language Support
xmlBlueprint XML Editor supports Unicode (UTF-8, UTF-16BE, UTF-16LE) on all Windows versions (including Windows '98).
- XML vocabularies
Other XML editors recognize XML vocabularies by file extension, for example:
xmlBlueprint automatically recognizes XML vocabularies by DTD, XML Schema or namespace, no file assocations
are needed. All DTDs and XML Schemas are managed in a single XML Catalog. After setup, the catalog includes
the following popular XML vocabularies: DocBook, GPX, JSP, MathML, SVG, XHTML, XSFO, XSLT.
- files with an .xsl extension are supposed to be XSL Stylesheets
- files with an .xsd extension are supposed to be XML Schemas
- FTP and WebDAV
With xmlBlueprint you can edit remote files over FTP, WebDAV (HTTP and Secure HTTP/HTTPS).
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR XMLBLUEPRINT XML EDITOR |
- Stylus Studio? 2007 XML Enterprise Suite
is an innovative XML IDE providing advanced XML development tools
- Siberix Report Writer
is a reporting solution for .Net Framework designed to create industry standard PDF and XPS documents dynamically with API calls or from XML
- Sitemap Writer Pro
is a professional xml sitemap maker program, automatically generate XML sitemaps for your websites
- Visibridge VoiceXML Gateway Software
Visibridge provides a range of solutions for developing, prototyping, testing and deploying VoiceXML applications.
- PHP Studio 2008
is an easy-to-use and comprehensive development solution for PHP based websites and applications.
- Perl Studio 2008
is an easy-to-use and comprehensive development solution for Perl based websites and applications.
- ABC Amber Access Converter
is an outstanding utility that can convert MDB to XLS, DBF, CSV, XML, PDF, HTML, CHM, RTF, HLP, DOC with fast speed..
- SharePoint XML Site Map Builder
The KWizCom SharePoint XML Site Map Builder creates a standard XML site map file for SharePoint-based Internet web sites!
- A1 Sitemap Generator
Create Text, HTML, RSS and XML sitemaps for your website to help search engines crawl and index your website