WinCron is a task scheduling program ideal for virtually any type of unattended task management.
A superset of UNIX Cron functionality, WinCron provides full scripting support for FTP, EMAIL (both SMTP and POP3),
IMAGING, SENDKEYS, and STRING processing.
The integrated VBScript takes job creation to a new level.
WinCron can be run either as an application or as an NT/2000/XP System Service.
When run as a system service, WinCron utilizes both Domain User accounts as well as the LocalSystem account.
WinCron fully supports synchronous, asynchronous and detached (no console) mode program execution.
WinCron supports a very flexible time specification format for 'triggers'. These triggers can be fully
qualified date / time specifications, relative time (e.g. 10 min from now), recurring time, constrained
time (time window for execution), etc. WinCron is a 32Bit, multi-threaded task scheduler that can run
a virtually unlimited number of concurrent 'jobs'. These jobs can either be loaded through the UI, on
the command line or from an AutoRun.tg file. Perfect for Web Administration.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium or similar processor
- 256 MB RAM
|File Size:||7.00 MB|
||Free to try, $29.00 to buy|
Key Features of WinCron :
- Program WinCron with industry standard VBScript.
- Full CRON syntax as well as native WinCron syntax for matching date/time.
- Tasks can be run either synchronously or asynchronously.
- Full support for Microsoft Terminal Services / Remote Desktop.
- Programs can be run detached/hidden (in background without a console.)
- Run programs as another user.
- Rich Command Line Administration available through telnet.
- WinCron can be run as a NT/2000/XP System Service in a Domain User account and or LocalSystem account simultaneously.
- Fully scriptable FTP:
- Wildcard operations: MGet, MPut, MDel
- Recursive operations: RGet, RPut, RDel
- Automatic File Type Detection for all Get and Put operations.
- Fully scriptable SMTP
- Multiple attachments
- Full control over email header construction
- SMTP Authentication
- Write Batch mailers, Auto Responders, Forwarders, etc.
- Lots of samples.
- Fully scriptable POP3
- Automatic MIME decoding of attachments
- Full control over email header parsing
- Download only headers
- Download only only a 'peek' at the message body
- Write Spam filters, Auto Responders, Forwarders, etc.
- Lots of samples.
- Other scriptable services such as:
STRING, SENDKEYS, and IMAGING.
- Recurring jobs and day skipping.
- Run only certain times of the day with Suspend and Resume directives.
- Procedure calls, ONERROR handling and access to environment variables.
- Fully supports COM and ActiveX extensions.
- New jobs can be added on-the-fly without stopping WinCron.
- Delays relative to current time for job initiation and termination.
- User reminders (dialogs) can be rescheduled with a programmable snooze button.
- Online Help.
- Quiet or invisible mode.
- Sys Tray icon for easy access.
- Rich set of current Date / Time macros can be expanded within scripts.
- Debugging and logging features for script development.