Performance Monitoring Software and Analysis Software for Websites, Servers and Infrastructure.
- Ensure availability and uptime through accurate, in-depth Website Monitoring.
- Analyze historical data for trends and visualize current state with real-time charting and detailed reports.
- Receive instant notification and alerts at the first sign of trouble.
- Windows NT/2000/XP/2003
- Pentium III or AMD Athlon 1.0 GHz processor or faster
- 128 MB RAM
|File Size:||10.08 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $349.95 to buy|
- Real-Time Charting of one or more watch item response time.
- Built-in reporting of historical data.
- Easily email reports.
- Perform trend analysis of historical data based on time of day, day of week or day of month and more.
- Customize look and feel of GUI interface.
- Schedule running of reports.
- Copy-and-paste chart as a metafile, bitmap, or data points to most Windows applications, e.g. Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Notepad, etc.
- Chart zooming and printing.
- Increase or decrease the number of charting points on the fly.
- Customize look-and-feel of the chart - colors, type, 2D/3D.
The WebWatchBot Dashboard* provides a comprehensive view of all of your monitoring.
There are four key controls on the Dashboard: Failing Watch Items, Slow Watch Items, Uptime/Downtime,
and Health Status.
Effective Website Monitoring:
Offering these benefits:
- Know what is failing the most.
- See the slowest performers.
- Grasp total uptime and downtime.
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of overall health status.
- Monitor your servers: Ping, HTTP, HTTPS, SMTP, POP3, FTP, Port, and DNS.
- Monitor Web Page Transactions - Execute any monitored item in sequence.
- Web Page Monitoring - Download full HTML and images to gauge user experience.
- Easily handle login and web form posting.
- View updated statistics in real-time.
- Easily manage hundreds of watch items.
- Run as a Windows Service or Application.
- Group one or more watch items.
- View all watch items or filter based on status, watch type or watch item group.
- Modify multiple watch items, using any existing watch item as a template.