Replacing Notepad or looking for a powerful text editor? UltraEdit is what
you're looking for. Versatile and easy to use.
UltraEdit-32 is #1 selling, most powerful Text, HEX, HTML, PHP Editor, and an advanced
text editing, programmer's,
web designers, binary editing, email, and all your editing needs.
UltraEdit is also an XML editor including a tree-style XML parser. An industry-award
winner, UltraEdit supports disk-based 64-bit file handling (standard) on 32-bit
With over 2,000,000 users worldwide, UltraEdit is the #1 selling, most powerful,
value priced text editor available!
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium processor
- 512 MB RAM
|File Size:||24.3 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $59.95 to buy|
Key text editing features of UltraEdit-32 :
- XML Manager with parsed XML tree view, plus ability to move/delete/modify nodes and reformat XML
- Function list with tree-style view of functions, parameters, variables, properties, etc.
- Project/workspace support
- Disk based text editing and large file handling, minimum RAM used even for multi-megabyte files
- Multiline find and replace dialogs for all searches (Find, Replace, Find in Files, Replace in Files)
- Spell checker and localization support for 80+ languages including American English, British English, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Spanish and Swedish)
- Free integrated file compare utility (UC Lite), or full integration
with UltraCompare Professional.
- Syntax highlighting and code folding - configurable, pre-configured for C, C++, VB, HTML, Java, and Perl, with special options for FORTRAN and LaTex.
- Tag matching for XML and HTML open and close tags
- FTP client with multiple account settings and automatic logon and save (32-Bit only).
- Environment Selector - Provides predefined or user-created editing environments that remember the state of all of UltraEdit's dockable windows, toolbars and more for user convenience.
- Integrated scripting language to automate tasks
- Configurable keyboard mapping
- Column/block mode editing
- Hexadecimal editor allows editing of any binary file, shows binary and ASCII view
- Code completion and auto-expanding text with Smart Templates
- Automatic completion of XML and HTML tags
- HTML toolbar preconfigured for popular HTML functions
- 64-bit file handling (for files of 4+ GB) on both 32-/64-bit Windows platforms (Win 2000 and later)
- Unicode support
- SSH/Telnet window
- WebSearch Toolbar: highlight text and click a websearch toolbar button to search for highlighted term from within the editor
- File encryption / decryption
- Integration with UltraSentry to securely delete UltraEdit temporary files
- Multi-byte support with integrated IME support
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!