Ecrew Test Creator II
ECREW Test Creator II is the tool for creating tests for different educational subjects,
quizzing and examing in the question-answer form.
ECREW Test Player II is the tool for executing tests that were created in the ECREW Test Creator II.
ECREW Test Creator II is the legitimate continuation of the Test Creator for DOS idea.
It inherited a lot of good properties from the last, and possesses many additional possibilities.
The main purpose of the Test Creator was to ease and simplify an elementary test creation,
and to make it half automatic process.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $19.95 to buy|
The main possibilities of the ECREW Test Creator II and the Test Player II:
- Functioning under the operation systems Windows 95, Windows 98, and Windows NT/2000.
- Any amount of the questions in the test; it is limited only by the computer's free memory.
- The possibility of the using any color, size and appearance of the typing in a question-answer test.
- The possibility to paste any kind of graphic, or multimedia objects in questions (video, audio, etc.).
- The operating with several questions at a time.
- The change's canceling and repeating of the canceled operations (multiple repeating).
- Working with the Windows clipboard.
- Automatic test checking before it's starting.
- Automatic and hand dividing of a test into variants.
- Dividing of a test into different themes.
- The question importing from the test file with the ability of automatic inserting of right answers.
- Test exporting into the HTML formatted file.
- The limitation of the testing time.
- Choosing of an asked amount of questions from the given amount.
- Creation of any entry or instruction to the test.
- Project and test file coding.
- The key-file protection from the unsanctioned test starting.
- Password protection from the test project editing in Test Creator, from the starting, quitting or exiting from the Test Player II.
- Automatic recognition of the questions with one or several right answers (one - multipleanswering).
- Three possible ways of operating with the multipleanswering questions.
- Automatic grading system.
- Using of the mouse and keyboard while making a test.
- Detailed test results report; it includes grades for certain themes and final for a test as a whole, user's answers to each question and the description of their correctness, etc.
- Informational system is available by pressing F1 key.