SWF 'n Slide Pro For Mac
SWF 'n Slide Pro For Mac is an extremely easy program to take your
digital images and music, and create professional slide shows in minutes to share with family and friends.
Works with all popular file formats for images and audio. SWF 'n Slide outputs slide shows as the Macromedia Flash
file format (SWF) which is the most compatible animation and video file format for Internet applications. SWF 'n
Slide is great for anyone who owns a digital camera and wants to share their pictures with others. Share your
slideshows over the web, through email, or burn onto CD-ROMS for easy distribution. In just a couple of minutes
you can convert a folder full of photos into a stunning slide show with sophisticated transitions and effects.
- Power PC based Macintosh or later
- Mac OS X 10.4 - 10.8 or higher
- Apple QuickTime 4.0 or higher
|File Size:||7.9 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $64.95 to buy|
Key Features of SWF 'n Slide Pro For Mac:
- Output Macromedia Flash movie files (SWF). Over 97% of all browsers already have the Flash Player installed, so you won't have to worry about your audience being able to view your slide shows.
- Output HTML files to quickly generate a web page to show your slide show.
- Output self-executable slide show files to run on Macintosh and Windows based computers.
- Output QuickTime movie files.
- Output Screen Savers (Windows only)
- Organize your images and music so you control what plays, when it plays, and for how long.
- Supports BMP, GIF, JPEG, PDF (Mac OS X), Photoshop (PSD), PICT, PNG, Targa (TGA), TIFF
- Supports AIFF, MP3, System 7 Sound (Mac OS 9), Wave (WAV)
- Create scrolling strip slide shows
- Create scrolling thumbnail slide shows to load external full size versions
- Choose to automatically scroll or choose to control the speed and direction via the mouse
- Create 3D Album style slide shows
- Choose different page styles including Paper, Hard, and Tear
- Workspace area to see the actual layout of your slide shows
- More advanced text options, including justification and removal effects
- Choose from over 150 sophisticated transition effects.
- Choose from various special effects such as fireworks, falling snow, and hearts to add on top of your slides.
- Resize, crop, rotate, flip, and add special effects to any images in your slide show.
- Add pan and zoom camera effects.
- Add audio to play in the background while your slide show plays.
- Add audio to individual slides to add sound effects, narration or background music.
- Add captions with your choice of font, color, and size to narrate your slide show.
- Add animated text effects with Text-Osterone (Animated Text Effect Software).
- Add playback control buttons to your slide show for pausing/playing the slide show or skipping to slides within the slide show.
- Add a preloader to enable smooth playback over the Internet.
- Add preloaders created with SWF, Lock & Load (Flash Preloader Creator).
- Add mouse click actions to open web pages, load external SWF files, and navigate through the slide show.
- Save project files so you can save your work to allow you to make changes to an existing slide show over time.
- Produce slide shows at the same quality as other products that output as video, but at a fraction of the required disk space
- Deliver your slide shows over the Internet without the long load times associated with video file formats
- No fees are required for the Macromedia Flash file format, so you can create unlimited royalty free slide shows
|More SWF 'n Slide Pro For Mac Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!|