Spin It Again! - record tapes to CD, record LPs and tapes to iPod
Dust off your old 33's, 45's & 78's, because Acoustica's Spin It Again™ can easily record any vinyl LP
to CD or cassette to MP3.
Spin It Again is our new easy way to
record your records and tapes to CD or audio files. It will do click and pop removal,
automatic noise reduction and split up your recordings into tracks
Remember all those 'oldies but goodies'? They just don't make those classic records and tapes on CD.
They say it costs too much or the market's not there.
Well, dust off your old 33's and 45's, because Acoustica's new software Spin It Again can
easily record your old vinyl records and cassettes to CD. Not only will Spin It Again make the
whole recording and track dividing process child's play, but it will also clean your recordings
by getting rid of click and pop record noise, or by removing hiss and hum off of an old cassette recording.
You can also record your records and cassettes directly to your iPod or portable MP3 player!
So, let the music of your time come to life and Spin It Again!
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- 256 MB Ram
- Soundcard or sound device
- Pentium -700 Mhz
|File Size:||10.5 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $34.95 to buy|
Spin It Again Features:
Version Beta 2 changes
- Dedicated interface to easily record your old cassettes and records.
- Visual and audio wizards guide you through the recording level adjustment, hardware hookup, recording and editing process.
- Automatic track detection and silence removal algorithm splits your albums into tracks ready for your iPod, MP3 or CD player.
- Automatically removes old record clicks, pops and tape hiss.
- Create audio CDs and/or convert recordings to MP3, OGG, WMA, and hi-fi WAV files.
- Record in hi-fi sampling rates and bit depths and render out to hi-fi DVD audio ready files, if desired and supported. (48khz -> 192 khz, 24 bit audio)
- Split up previously recorded MP3s, WAVs, WMAs or OGGs into multiple tracks or burn to CD.
- Will burn tracks longer than one CDs worth. For example, if you wanted to record a 8 tape audio book, it would burn it over as many CDs as it needed.
- Made load existing file permanent.
- Added progess meter when loading big files and will now hear sounds as you search for them.
- Enhanced track detection algorithms
- Enhanced recording system to detect slow fade ins and fade outs
- Fixed bug in level wizard - detecting distortion
- Fixed burning issues
- Now tagging rendered files properly
- More art
- Added Analyze button and hooked it up to a system to refine track detection so that the user can keep trying different settings and try to get the best one.
- Added a way to turn a 'garbage'/non track area into a track - > "Create"
- Added a "Next Noise" button which finds the next potential noise print for use with Noise Reduction.
- Updated Goldenhawk burning engine works with more recorders.
- Added preference to normalize tracks by default.
- A host of other bugs that have escaped me at this time!
Click here to see How To Use Spin It Again
- Users can record their LPs and tapes and put their music on CDs and MP3 players, including iPods.
- Recordings sound better than the original records or tapes because the user can digitally clean and restore them.
- Software is dedicated to the task of recording LPs and cassettes. This allows the user to focus on the job of recording their records and tapes, instead of learning how to use a complex recording application.
- One software does the job - You don't have to learn multiple programs, and complicated editors.
- Get the job done in record time!