SQL Image Viewer
SQL Image Viewer - Easily retrieve, view, convert, export images and binary data from your database.
It enables you to retrieve, view, convert and export images stored in Firebird, MySQL,
Oracle, SQLite, SQL Server, and various ODBC-supported databases (e.g. DB2 and PostgreSQL).
SQL Image Viewer supports the following image formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, PNG, PSD, and TIFF,
and recognises the following binary file
types: PDF, HTML, XML, MP3, WAV, 7Z, BZ2, GZ, RAR, ZIP.
It also enables you to export your images to disk, in their original format or converted to one of the
supported formats (BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PSD, TIFF). It also allows you to export other binary data stored
in your database to disk easily.
- Windows 7/20003/2008/XP/Vista
- 256 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $24.95 to buy|
Key Features of SQL Image Viewer:
- Supports a variety of database engines
- Supports Firebird 1.5 and 2.0.
- Supports MySQL 4.1.22 and 5.0.67.
- Supports Oracle 10g.
- Supports SQLite 3.
- Supports SQL Server 2000, 2005 and 2008.
- Supports DB2 9.5 and PostgreSQL 8 via ODBC drivers.
- Supports other database servers via their respective ODBC drivers.
- Retrieve images using SQL syntax
- Retrieve images using the respective database engine's SQL syntax.
- Apply functions, join, and search arguments to selectively retrieve the images you want.
- Built-in memory monitor automatically cancels queries when the system performance is affected due to excessive images retrieved.
- View image thumbnails in one of three layouts
- View image thumbnails in one of three layouts: filmstrip, thumbnail and tiled.
- Supports the display of images stored in the following formats: BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG, PSD and TIFF.
- Export images and binary data to disk
- Images can be exported to disk, in their original format or converted to one of the other supported formats i.e. BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG,
- PSD and TIFF.
- One or more transformations can be applied to each exported image e.g. rotation, colorization, brightness etc.
- Enables the export of large amounts of images as images are fetched on demand from the database.
- Export binary data to disk, for both supported and unsupported file types.
- Progress monitor allows you to keep track of how many images have been exported, the duration taken and the size of each image.
- Tahoma; text-align: left; font-weight: bold; color: #EF960B; top: 3031px;">
- View image properties
- View EXIF properties where available.
- Integrated image viewer allows you to zoom and pan images easily.
- Save individual images to disk, in its original format or in one of the other supported formats.
- Save selected regions of an image to disk, or copy to the clipboard.
- View individual frames of an animated GIF, or invididual pages of a multi-page TIFF document.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR SQL IMAGE VIEWER