Mail Commander is a super-fast email client that does it all - from the everyday sending
and receiving of e-mails to managing mailing lists and customer requests. This email client
has extensive filtering and processing capabilities for incoming mail and requests. You can
set up auto-replies to incoming mail using pre-set templates. Plus you can set up the program
to automatically process newsletter subscriptions and requests to be removed from your mailing lists.
What's more, Commander can process data from website forms, allowing you to easily build and manage
mailing lists and process client and customer information. Mail-Commander is sophisticated email client,
but it's also very simple to use and you can easily customize the interface and layout to fit your messaging needs.
Other options include: Support of attachments, plain text and graphic html messages, message sorting by date,
subject, address and other fields, message searches based on key words, etc.
- Window 98/2000/NT/XPx32/2003 x32
- Pentium PC or higher
- 64MB Memory
- 5M Disk space
|License:||Free to try, $49.95 to buy|
Special features offered by Mail Commander:
- Fast and lean program - let's you process vast amounts of correspondence.
- User-friendly interface with extensive message selection capabilities -
delete, copy, or transfer messages by simply dragging the mouse over them.
- Delete messages on the server before they are downloaded to your local
computer (a big time saver).
- Download only e-mail headers (Subject and From fields, etc) - plus
options to re-download or delete selected messages from the server.
- Set-up multiple address books (as many as you want) with lots of additional fields.
- Easily import and export address books to/from MS Excel, DBf database,
and text delimited (comma or tab separated) files.
- SMTP authentification - check that recipients' e-mail addresses exist
before sending out messages.
- Check several or all POP3 e-mail accounts at once.
- Send multi-part HTML messages with embedded images or combined
text and HTML messages using built-in WYSIWYG HTML message editor.
- Import messages from Outlook Express, Eudora, The Bat!, FastTrackMai
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR MAIL COMMANDER
is a powerful POP3/SMTP email client that allows you to manage your email with ease
- Eureka Email
is email client which has built in junk email filtering which learns as it goes along
is an advanced email client program that handles all your email needs with style.
provides an easy to use utility that allows you to read .eml or other standard text email files directly into your favorite email program.
- Mail Inspector
small remote e-mail client. It can scan your mailboxes (POP3 and IMAP4) for new mail which will be displayed with sender, receiver, subject, date, size
- Advanced Email Verifier
will check every e-mail address from a given mailing list and determine whether e-mails are valid.
- Atomic Mail Verifier
is a mailing list maintenance program. It is a must-have email verification program if you manage lists of subscribers and want to keep them fresh and updated.
- MailList Express Pro
Create and support mailing lists for your subscribers and clients.
- EF Commander
is a complex and multi-featured file manager that a wide range of users, from beginners to professionals, will find easy to use.
- The Bat! Professional Edition
Access multiple accounts with this powerful, highly configurable, yet easy to use, email client.
- Winmail Server
is an enterprise class mail server software system offering a robust feature set, including extensive security measures.
- Mailing List Deluxe
is designed to create and support mailing lists for your clients and subscribers.