Cloud Security for Endpoints
Provides number-one-ranked security technology and centrally managed protection for desktops and servers,
without the cost of traditional on-site solutions.
Cloud Security for Endpoints is a cloud-based malware protection service. It is developed by Bitdefender that
addresses both simplicity and flexibility of management. It uses a centralized Software-as-a-Service multiple
deployment model suitable for enterprise customers, while leveraging field-proven malware protection technologies
developed by Bitdefender for the consumer market.
Bitdefender handles it all making your life easier, while eliminating your hardware and manpower costs,
it’s always on and instantly ready for use! It can protect the office network as well as roaming laptops
and remote office endpoints and manage any number of endpoints distributed across any number of locations.
- Workstation: Windows 7, Vista, XP, Embedded Standard 7/2009
- Server: Windows SBS 2011, 2008 R2/SBS, 2003 SP1/R2/SBS, Home Server
- 512 M RAM and more
- Hard disk: 1 GB
|License:||Free to try, $19.40 USD to buy|
Key Benefits of the Cloud Security for Endpoints:
- Provides number-one-ranked antimalware technology.
- Offers instantly available enterpriseclass endpoint security with no on-site management server overhead.
- Supports multiple endpoint deployment options through local network discovery.
- Protects and controls laptop, desktop and server endpoints.
- Protects roaming and remote users’ internet access with personal two-way firewall with intrusion detection.
- Minimizes network traffic with small incremental updates and optimized update distribution options.
- Centrally manages any number of endpoints distributed across any number of locations.
- Increases productivity with control over applications and web-usage for certain hours, categories or keywords.