Boss Everyware is for monitoring computer and internet use that helps you to monitor what your employees or
kids do on the computers.
Boss Everyware lets you know: what software they run; what web sites they visit; what do they type in email and IM;
and more with the detail level of your choice.
Boss Everyware is lightweight, safe and reliable. It generates low traffic and does not affect the system performance;
works at the user level, installs no system services nor drivers; since 1998, Boss Everyware has helped thousands
of customers worldwide.
- Windows 98/NT4/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- 128 MB RAM
- 5 MB of hard disk space
|License:||Free to try, $49.00 to buy|
Key Features of Boss Everyware:
- Collected information:
Boss Everyware writes collected information as records. A record is similar to a row in a table and
corresponds to the currently focused window. Each record contains the following information:
- Name of the monitored computer.
- Name of the user currently logged in.
- Application file name.
- Open URL (by all versions of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape/Mozilla/Firefox, Opera, AOL, MSN and all the other browsers that use Microsoft Internet Explorer engine).
- Typed keys, including all European layouts.
- Title of application's main window (usually contains document title).
- Title of the currently focused window.
- Date/time when the current window got focus.
- How long the current window had focus.
- User inactivity time, i.e. how long the user has not touched keyboard/mouse.
- Monitoring start/stop events (user logon/logoff time).
- Monitoring options:
Boss Everyware performs monitoring completely at user level and consumes very little processor time.
To ensure system safety and stability, it uses no custom drivers nor interactive services.
- Collecting data
- Writing collected data
- Log analysis:
Large log analysing capabilities distinct Boss Everyware from its competition:
- Report-based approach. A report contains rules that define where to get and how to present the collected data.
- Almost real-time analysis: even the current log files are accessible for reporting.
- Analyzing data from multiple logs in a single report.
- Grouping data.
- Filtering data (by contained text, by date/time, by duration).
- Sorting data.
- Searching through the report.
- Formatting data (show full URLs or domains only, show full path of application or just its file name).
- Formatting appearance (fonts, colors, word-wrapping, column visibility).
- Advanced keystrokes reporting:
- Print preview, print settings.
- Export to HTML, XLS, CSV or text files.
- Deleting older records from the log.
- Spreadsheet-like selection. Select/copy of a portion of a report cell, as well as an entire cell or a range of cells.
- Custom deployment packages easy and silently install a pre-configured logger on multiple computers. Just set up the required configuration, click on "Create deployment package" and you have a small setup.exe that does the job.
- Remote loggers can be reconfigured via network-located configuration files.
- Security options
- Only administrators can change monitoring options.
- Delimiter-separated log files can be written into write-only folders. This prevents users from reading or deleting logs.
- With additional password protection none of the Boss Everyware components except monitoring will run without authorization.
- Option to prevent monitoring from unauthorized termination.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR BOSS EVERYWARE |
- Total Folder Monitor
Total Folder Monitor watches your folder and in case a new file is added executes predefined action.
- 360 Monitor for Corporate network
360 Monitor for Corporate network is for computer monitoring, content filting and work time tracking.
- Employees PC Monitor（10 Agents)
Employees PC Monitor is a Realtime computer activities monitor.
- Golden Eye
designed to monitor and record all the activity on your computer
- 10-Strike Connection Monitor
is a network connection monitoring software designed for Microsoft Windows networks
- CallerID Monitor
is a Caller ID detection software that will Turn your PC into advanced Caller ID device using your modem or ISDN device.
- Argus Surveillance DVR
provides activated upon motion detection video recording. You can monitor unlimited number of cameras, through Internet or on-site.
- Switch Center Workgroup
is network management software helps to discover, monitor and analyze networks connectivity and performance and provides real-time solution for network monitoring.
monitors active programs and screens of other users in classroom or network. Software also broadcasts a screen to other screens.
- LAN Employee Monitor
is an employee monitoring software easily Captures the screen of employee's computer in real time by matrix screen.
- NT Meter (Network Traffic Meter)
An advanced and user friendly tool for bandwidth measuring and network traffic monitoring.