BatchOutput for Mac
BatchOutput automatically prints and exports to PDF, PostScript, EPS and JPEG multiple InDesign documents
with a variety of options. Just select the documents you need to output, adjust the settings, and BatchOutput
will do the rest for you.
BatchOutput is not just a plug-in - it's a workflow solution that integrates fully with the Finder,
doesn't limit your ability to manipulate InDesign documents when open, and delivers you the power of
a fully integrated InDesign plug-in combined with the flexibility of an independent application.
You can keep working with other programs while BatchOutput processes your InDesign files in the background.
Or let it work while you're on a lunch break. Or leave it working overnight to output hundreds of documents -
the job will be done when you return in the morning.
- Adobe InDesign CS/CS2/CS3
- Mac OS X 10.4.2 (or later), Leopard compatible
|License:||Free to try, $119.95 to buy|
- Print and export multiple documents to PDF, PostScript, EPS and JPEG.
- Output multipage documents as single page PDF and PostScript files.
- Use InDesign print and PDF presets.
- Define custom output settings in the first document.
- Built-in EPS export presets.
- Change file name in printer queue
- Update modified links automatically.
- Output documents invisibly for the user.
- Output non-consecutive page ranges.
- Close documents after output or leave them open.
- Save documents after output.
- Variable output file names.
- Specify output folder or export to the same folder as InDesign document.
- Favorite output folders
- Add files from system dialog or Finder.
- Add front document or all open documents.
- Open and reveal documents in Finder directly from BatchOutput.
- Detailed progress of the output process.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR BATCHOUTPUT FOR MAC |
It uses print output for conversion into an Adobe Acrobat compatible PDF file.
- BatchOutput Server for Mac
is a powerful output workflow automation solution for Adobe InDesign that can Complete automation of Adobe InDesign output workflow.
- Virtual PDF Printer
serves as a real printer to convert anything printable to PDF
- ReaSoft PDF Printer Server Edition
is designed for use in a multi-user server environment. Print from any Windows application to create a PDF document.
Convert TrueType and PostScript Type1 fonts between Mac and PC platforms.
- PatternPack for InDesign CS and CS-2 Macintosh
A powerful design tool, the thirteen patterns that PatternPack..
enables any TSE user to get an easy connection and to print documents from any workstation.
- InPreflight (Mac OS X)
will help you Preflight InDesign documents, automate packaging, print and save reports for Adobe InDesign.
- RoPS PostScript Viewer
is a Microsoft Windows implementation of the PostScript programming language interpreter