Parabens Screen Capture
Have you ever been playing a game, visiting a site, or designing something and you hit Print Screen to capture the screen? With Paraben's Screen Captures, you have complete control.
Capture all or just a portion of the screen. Set a timer for captures. Capture many forms of multi-media including video and DVD. Once you've captured the screen, use a vast array of editing tools to get it just the way you like it. Then, save the screen capture as an image.
- Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||2.50 MB|
||Free to try, $34.95 to buy
Key Features of Parabens Screen Capture:
- Save your image as a BMP, GIF, JPEG, TIFF, LEAD (CMP), CALS, CCITT Fax (FAX), Encapsulated Postscript (EPS), GEM Image (IMG), IBM IOCA (RAW), Macintosh Picture (PIC, PICT), MacPaint (MAC), Microsoft Paint (MSP), OS/2 Bitmap (BMP), SUN Raster (RAS), Targa (TGA), WinFax (WFX), Windows Metafile (WFM), WordPerfect (WPG), Portable Graphics PNG, and Adobe PSD, many with optional sub-formats and variations
- GIFs can optionally be interlaced and include transparent backgrounds, and Paraben's Screen Capture can create progressive JPEGs, perfect for World Wide Web page use.
- Choose your color depth for BMP captures.
- Use Paraben's Screen Capture for file format conversions and editing.
- Capture in DirectX or 3dfx GLIDE Applications.
- Capture images from multiple monitors at once, when used on multi-monitor setups under Windows 98 or 2000.
- Resize captures or image files using the powerful image manipulation tools.
- Edit and annotate images directly in in Paraben's Screen Capture.
- Change the color depth of your image to 2, 16, 256, or 16 million colors, with eight dithering choices, or grayscale or halftone images.
- Include the cursor image in your image to better display your product's features.
- Use the built-in Crop feature to remove rectangular sections from within an image, or use conventional cropping for making final edits to your capture without transferring it to another program.
- An Undo feature helps mitigate the "oops!" factor.
- Capture an image of an entire web page, file listing, or other scrolling windows by using Paraben's Screen Capture 4's unique Auto Scroll Window capture option.
- The flexible and labor-saving Window capture option captures whole windows and smaller sections of windows, highlighting the boundaries of each of your options, to make a quick and accurate capture without eyestrain and further editing.
- Minimize Paraben's Screen Capture to a system tray icon, ready for action with a convenient right-click capture menu.
- Choose your own hot keys that quickly capture the entire Desktop, any Rectangle you outline, or the highlighted Window or Client
- Automatically repeat a capture every x seconds or by using another hot key.
- Automatically save each of your captures to a file.
- Print your capture directly from Paraben's Screen Capture -- it will expand the image to the size of the paper and margins that you set, print multiple pages, and even add a frame, reverse, or reduce the output to black and white!
- Drag and Drop graphics files on Paraben's Screen Capture to open them!