- MP3 Butcher allows cut pieces of MP3 audio files.
It gives you possibility to cut or trim any pieces of MPEG audio files with high precision (up to single frame). Cut pieces can be also connected together into new file. The program is optimized for huge files (even up to 4GB) what is useful specially for processing concerts, vinyls etc.
- Recording MP3
Program is able to record directly to mp3 file using Lame encoder (which is included together with the program) or using Fraunhofer codec. This feature has been significantly optimized to work with slow processors. The program tries converts to mp3 in real time, when it's impossible (when processor is busy) makes a buffer on hard disk prevents continues recording.
The whole has been designed to enable you record a few hours from your favourite radio station and then make separated tracks (without commercials etc.)
- Making mixes of MP3s
MP3 Butcher launched in advanced mode treats fragments of mp3 files as so-called "nodes". Connections between nodes can make an audio mix. In any moment user may reconnect nodes or temporarily exclude them from the mix. At the beginning user must define parameters of the node as: source file (any mp3), start point and stop point (in relation to source file), volume, balans, speed etc. You can play selected nodes with earlier established sequence or start from selected nodeX
So created node may be clone by copy/paste function. Connected nodes allow to use fade in or fade out options. The fades option is possible only during play back.
|License:||Free to try, $15.95 to buy
- Windows ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
Key Features of MP3 Butcher :
- Full support MPEG audio 1 and 2. It reads and saves mp3, mp3PRO, mp2 and mp1 files. These files can be CBR (constans bitrate) or VBR (variable bitrate),
- Almost full support (playback only) for following types of files:*.wav;*.snd;*.au;*.aif;*.aifc;*.aiff;*.wma;*.asf;*.wm;*.wma;*.mid;*.rmi;*.midi,
- Maximum file size 4GB (four gigabytes !),
- Support for MPEG Audio Tag ID3 Ver. 1.1,
- Microsoft Media Player engine for playback,
- Recording audio via ACM Windows system codecs or freeware Lame encoder,
- Multi soundcard support.