iProtectYou Pro Web Filter
iProtectYou is an Internet filtering and Parental control software program that allows parents,
schools, and libraries to protect children from harmful information on the Internet.
Control which web sites can be visited, which programs can have Internet access, block e-mails,
chat sessions, instant messages and P2P connections with inappropriate words, and/or restrict Internet time
to a predetermined schedule. Set different levels of restrictions for every member of your family depending
on their maturity, interest, habits, and parental control needs.Get detailed information
about your child's online activity. Comes provided with a huge built-in database.
Includes free database update subscription.
- Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/Vista
- Pentium processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||2.54 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $34.95 to buy|
iProtectYou Pro Web Filter Features:
How It Works:
- Filter harmful websites and newsgroups.
- Restrict Internet time to a predetermined schedule.
- Decide which programs can have internet access.
- Limit the amount of data that can be sent or received to/from your computer.
- Block e-mails, online chats, instant messages and P2P connections with inappropriate words.
- Set different levels of restrictions for every member of your family depending on their maturity, interest, habits, and parental control needs.
- Get detailed Internet activity logs.
- Comes provided with a huge built-in database.
One of the computers in your network should be configured as the iProtectYou Server.
It can be an administrator's computer, one of your user's computers, or, for large institutions,
you may even want to designate one computer to manage iProtectYou Server. The Server computer can be,
but does not have to be, subject to filtering. If the iProtectYou Server does not need to be filtered,
no purchase of a license key for it is required. In that case, you can simply use the iProtectYou Server
Without Filtering version for FREE.
Install the iProtectYou Client on all other computers in your network that need filtering
and that you plan to control from the administrator computer.
The iProtectYou Server allows all installed copies of iProtectYou Client to keep their databases synchronized.
All changes that are made on the Server, including the latest built-in database update, manually edited web sites,
news groups, inappropriate words and programs lists, settings for e-mail notifications, timetables, traffic limits,
and etc. will be updated on the Clients after synchronization. At the same time, the Server will receive back detailed
log files of online activity, programs activity, and warnings generated from all Clients. The administrator can then
view these activity logs on the Server computer.