InfoSeek - the advanced search tool for targeted infomation, is designed to extract customized information
(such as email address, phone/fax number, Zip code etc.) from web-pages on the Internet (using HTTP protocols)
and from files on local disks.
Advanced fax number url link and e-mail email address extractor software to extract find or search free info.
|Version:||2.60 Build 070511
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium or similar processor
- 64MB RAM
|File Size:||938 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $79.95 to buy|
- Pattern Customization - Search for most information with customized partterns (not only email). Universal patterns are also built in for use directly.
- Keyword Search - Combined close with search eagines. All kinds of customized information can be searched for with keywords.
- Logon Search - Search websites that need to log on.
- Multi-task, Multi-thread - Fast multi-tasked and multi-threaded engine. It is able of running various jobs (and pages of each job) simultaneously.
- Ability to categorize results - Categorize search results to three types: good, bad and iffy. Another type for deleting items immediately is also supplied. Duplicate items are removed automatically.
- Ability to convert results - Do string replacement, case conversion and sort for search results.
- Ability to match results - Match search results against predefined targets to help identifying mistaken items.
- Flexible and multiform import and export - Many ways are usable to import search pages and export search results.
- Manual Search - A built-in workbench for manual searches - it is WYSWYG and free.
- Multi-language support and more...