|Make BestShareware.net your home page||Add BestShareware.net to your favorites|
|MAC Software | Linux Software | Pocket PC | iPod Software|
how to convert from Eudora on the Mac to any format?
This article will show you how to Convert from Mac Eudora to other formats.
Required software: Address Magic Personal
Although Address Magic does not run on the Mac, Address Magic is capable of reading the Mac Eudora file format, with some limitations.
Please perform the following steps:
1. Create a ZIP file of your Mac data by going to your Documents folder, right-clicking on "Eudora Folder", and selecting create Archive.
2. Copy the resulting ZIP file to your PC. (Using a ZIP file is preferred to copying the individual files because the ZIP file will work properly if some filenames can't be used on the PC.)
3. Unzip the ZIP file on the PC to a new directory, such as C:\Mac. Then run Address Magic Personal.
4. Select either Address Book or Messages, as needed.
5. For the Source, select Eudora.
6. Click the Folder button and choose the Eudora Folder you unzipped a moment ago.
7. Choose the Destination as desired.
The following limitations apply to messages converted from Mac Eudora:
1. The read/unread state is not remembered.
2. The replied/forwarded flags are not handled.
3. Attachments to email that you sent cannot be reattached.
4. Attachments to email that you received are sometimes not possible to reattach.
Free Download Trial is available, I hope this software will be helpful for you!
Related Article and Guides:
How To Bluetooth MP3s to Your Phone
How to Transfer SMS from iPhone to Computer
How to convert an address book to Thunderbird or Mozilla
how to copy from AOL to Gmail
How to put Contacts in Outlook in their own folder
How to convert AOL address book to Gmail
How to convert between all popular video formats
How to convert an address book to/from Microsoft Excel
How To Fix "NTLDR is missing"
Submit Software |
Advertise with Us |
Copyright © BestShareware.net. All rights reserved.