GPSeasyCE is easy to use map software for PocketPC & PocketPC 2002. It use raster
maps which are either scanned by the user or purchased in the correct digital format (bmp).
- 16 or 256 colors Windows Bitmap (.bmp) file
- No additional conversion is necessary
- Any GPS receiver with NMEA 0183 output (GPRMC or GPGGA)
- GPS serial cable on CE devices is required. It can be use standard serial
cable between CE device PC and standard serial cable between GPS and PC.
How to wire this cables is descriptive in Help File
|File Size:||899 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $30.00 to buy|
|Download:||Click to Download|
- Easy navigation to your marked end station (position) using GPS receiver, CE device and GPSeasyCE software.
- Save your traveled track into the file. (Save/Load)
- Report from traveled track (for each point date,time,velocity and traveled distance).
- Display/Play your traveled track on the screen of CE device.
- Voice distance from target is spoken by CE device (in miles, kilometers)
- Display air distance from your marked end position and moving velocity
- Automatic loading of the next most suitable map
- Check for the best map at 10s interval
- Very easy to calibrate with CE devices directly in situ or from maps coordinates
- Five Map Zoom levels
- Support for 16 colors BMP files (reduce map size)
- Create waypoints
- Add nautical miles
- Draw, Load and Save plan way
- Display direction arrow
- Display Actual and Target position in earth coordinates
- Moving map with keyboard
- Add support for CF/PCMCIA GPS receivers.