FtpXQ FTP Server
FtpXQ FTP Server is an enterprise level FTP server with numerous features, making it ideal for both beginner and advanced users
alike. Setting up a server with FtpXQ is simple: just install, add or import your users, and you are ready to run.
Whether you need to run an FTP server with NAT from a behind a firewall, or transfer large files using background
threads, FtpXQ is quick and simple with lots of features.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|File Size:||3.68 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $99.95 to buy|
The following is a brief list of some of the many features FtpXQ offers:
- Configurable session characteristics: maximum users, maximum logon attempts, welcome banner,
exit banner, maximum users banner, allows anonymous connections.
- Configurable FTP port
- Ability to add/delete multiple users, as well as configure user profiles (user ID, password, default directory,
allow concurrent logons, limit to default directory, log access, restrict read/write access).
- Supports commands: USER, PASS, STOR, TYPE, RETR, CWD, CD, CDUP, MKD, RMD, RNFR, RNTO, DELE, PWD,
XPWD, NLST, LIST, QUIT, BYE, PORT.
- Ability to bind FTP services to specific IP addresses (for machines with more than one network card/adapter--
can even bind to a dynamic dial-up IP).
- Real time connection viewing.
- Real time data activity logging via a built in diagnostic window.
- Configurable buffer size for sending.
- Ability to kill user connections from the Server.
- The ability to run as a service under Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP.
- Optional user account import from an NT/2000/XP domain, server,
or workstation (must be running on an NT or later workstation or server).
- Optional high performance background thread transfer (NT and later).
- Full featured context menu accessible from the task tray.
- NT/2000/XP Security integration (logon authentication matched against existing accounts)
- Support for PASV mode connections (with options for setting port ranges and IP address for use with a firewall or NAT)
- Ability to resume broken downloads (support for REST command)
- Includes extensive network diagnostics: network card, routing table, current connections, bandwidth per adapter, etc.
- Ability to view active users and shadow FTP Sessions, screen client logons by IP address.