Excel Password Recovery
Excel Password Recovery is a program to recover lost or forgotten passwords to the
Microsoft Excel 2003/XP/2002/2000/97/95 documents protected with password for open.
The program supports the "brute-force" attack, dictionary-based attack and dramatically
fastest "Booost-Up" attack. The program automatically saves the current state of the recovery process,
so in case of power failure, PC restart or other problems, it will continue from where it left off
instead of starting all over.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- 4-10 MB of free disk space is required depending on the distribution.
|File Size:||1.60 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $59.95 to buy|
Key Features of Excel Password Recovery :
- Instant recovery of Microsoft Excel workbook, book and spreadsheet passwords
regardless of their length and complexity (*.xls, *.xlw).
- Instant recovery of locked cells protection, formatting and editing restrictions
(cells, columns and rows).
- Excel Password Recovery instantly recovers shared workbooks protection
and read only permissions.
- Built-in efficient attack profiles that allow you to recover passwords with
a single key press.
- Comprehensive approach to recovering Microsoft Excel (*.xls, *.xla, *.xlt, *.xlm)
file-opening passwords, which allows simple attacks such as BruteForce, SmartSearch and dictionary-based,
as well as complex approaches combining several types of attacks.
- A number of unique features, such as accounting for possible typos when typing
the passwords for the given keyboard layout.
- Recovers passwords in any language (Unicode support) and multilanguage passwords
(e.g. containing both Latin characters and hieroglyphs).
- The password to open a document will be recovered instantly if it was protected
using weak encryption. This includes Microsoft Excel 95 (and older) workbooks, MS Excel 97-2000
(on a computers with French regional settings) and Microsoft Excel 2003/2002 (XP) spreadsheets if the
Weak Encryption (XOR) was used.
- Excel Password Recovery supports all versions of Microsoft Excel,
including MS Excel 2.0, 3.0 and MS Excel 4.0, MS Excel 95 (5.0), Microsoft Excel 97, 2000, Microsoft Excel 2002 (XP)
and MS Excel 2003.
- Support for simultaneous processing of several password recovery projects.
Several attacks (using different attack profiles) can be conducted on one file simultaneously.
- Autosave feature eliminates the need to watch the password recovery process,
and will restore the work after a system crash.
- Support for multiprocessor systems, with heuristic load distribution.
- Comprehensive help file, context help.
- Technical support is provided by highly qualified specialists.