eWebquiz - web-based quiz maker
eWebquiz is a web-based quiz maker designed to create multiple choice, scramble text, matching type,
fill-in-the-blanks, and true-or-false questionaires. It is used to create interactive web trivia,
student exams, job evaluation, IQ testing, and distance learning. eWebquiz generates the quiz HTML
and show the score and answers after submission.
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP
- Pentium processor
- 64MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $499.00 USD to buy|
eWebquiz Key Features:
- Quiz Makers can define who can take the quiz (create quiz taker accounts)
- Quiz Takers are allowed to Save and Resume Quizes
- Web-based WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) editor
- Copy Quiz
- Add quiztaker email per Quiz. Allows teachers to list students who can take the quiz
- Import Questions from XML file
- Quiz types
- One form questionnaire
- One question at a time
- Display answer after each question
- Try Again - answer the quiz in 3 tries or less
- Save Quiz and Resume later
- Quiz Password
- Email every quiz results to Quiz Maker
- Allow open or registration required quizes
- Open - quiz can be answered by anyone. No registration required.
- Registered - open only to registered quiz takers. Can submit more than once.
- One Time - Registered quiz takers can only submit once.
- Quiz Taker registration
- email verification
- allow quiz taker to review past answers
- web-based user interface
- create unlimited Quiz Maker Accounts
- each account can create unlimited number of quizes
- one quiz can have unlimited number of questions
- questions can be multiple choice, fill-in-the-blanks and true-or-false
- import questions from an text file
- generates the quiz HTML
- quiz questions can be generated randomly
- show the score and answers after submission
- save examinee's personal information, start time, end time, score, and IP address
- provides online reports By Date, By Name, Highest Score, and by Email
- review quizes taken by examinee
- Upload pictures
- Recalculate scores
- Tell a Friend
- Provide websites an interactive trivia page.
- Job evaluation examinations.
- Student test and evaluation.
- Distance learning study materials.