DVD Burning Xpress
DVD Burning Xpress is a DVD authoring tool combined with video editing and DVD burning.
It burns your home movies onto DVD in a cheapest and easiest way.
DVD Burning Xpress transform raw videos into professional-looking movies and burn them on CD or DVD disc.
With DVD Burning Xpress, you can capture video clips from your camcorder, edit your home movies right
on your computer and turn your digital media into memorable projects on CD or DVD to share with family and friends.
DVD Burning Xpress is all about getting your media to disc in the desired format. It can convert video files
(include DVD videos) into DVD format, transfer your digital camcorder tapes directly into DVD video, burn DVD
videos onto DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R or DVD+RW discs.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 512 MB RAM
||Free to try, $34.95 to buy|
Main Features of DVD Burning Xpress :
- Capture video
The process of transferring video from your camcorder or other video sources to your computer is
called capturing. Click the Video Capture button, DVD Burning Xpress easily import your video clips
from your Camcorder.
- Edit Movies
The Edit Movie step is where you arrange, edit and trim the video clips used in your project.
In this step, you can apply fade in/fade out effects to the existing audio of a video clip,
extract or split video. DVD Burning Xpress includes more than 260 built-in transition effects
and DVD menu templates, making it ideal for professionals or hobbyists to turn ordinary videos into works of art.
- Burn Movies onto CD or DVD disc
DVD authoring and burning are integrated in DVD Burning Xpress, enabling you to directly burn your creative
works into DVD or SVCD disc. After that, you may play the burned DVD disc on your TV with DVD player.
- Import and Capture Videos and Audios from Anywhere
- Archive precious memories and valuable data in one click
- Variable Bit Rate (VBR) maximizes disc space by squeezing the highest quality video onto a disc
- Automatically add convenient chapter points. Base them on DV tape stops and starts, scene changes or at fixed time intervals. Or simply insert a chapter point at any time during the DVD creation process
- Pre-select a Menu Template and your movies will automatically be inserted in your menus for ready-to-view discs.
- Select and customize menu layouts with titles, thumbnail frame styles, buttons, and video backgrounds and save it for future use
- Add the excitement of full-motion menus with motion buttons and backgrounds with real-time preview. To liven up menus, add background music in WAV, MPA and MP3 formats
- Express yourself with creative titles and add Hollywood-like transition effects between each scene to give your movies more impact
- Burn your videos on DVDs or SVCDs that are playable on most home DVD players or on any computer