WinImage is a fully-fledged disk-imaging suite for easy create, reading and editing of
many image formats and fileystems, including DMF, VHD, FAT, ISO, NTFS and Linux.
The disk image is an exact copy of a physical disk
(floppy, CD-ROM, hard disk, USB, VHD disk, etc.) or a partition that preserves the original structure.
With WinImage in place, you can recreate the disk image on the hard drive or other media,
view its content, extract image-based files, add new files and directories, change the format,
and defragment the image. All this and more is delivered in one intuitive user interface that
enables imaging right out of the box.
The program has many utilitarian uses at home and in the office. As a serious PC user, you probably have
tons of old but still useful floppy disks. With WinImage in place, you can turn them into disk images,
which can be stored on the hard drive and recreated, when a need arises. In combination with a CD creating tool,
WinImage can help you create your own custom boot disk with hardware diagnostic or virus cleaning software to
bring a problem PC back up and running without being in Windows. As a hard-disk backup solution, WinImage allows
you to save hours and even days restoring a system and configurations on a machine that has experienced a hard-disk
crash or software corruption. Along with homes and offices, this ability is a must for training classes, where
restoring torn down PC configurations quickly is critical.
- Windows, XP, 7, Vista
- 400 MHz Intel Pentium II processor or later
- 256 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $60.00 to buy|
WinImage has many cool features:
- Create a disk image from a removable drive (like USB drive), CD-ROM, floppy,
- Extract file(s) from a disk image,
- Create empty disk images,
- Create DMF, VHD, FAT, ISO, NTFS, Linux disk image,
- Inject files and directories into an existing disk image,
- Change a disk image format,
- Defragment a disk image,
- A powerful "Batch assistant" mode that lets you automate many operations,
- Compatibility with Virtual Hard Disk image (used by Microsoft® Virtual PC and Virtual Server), in both read only or read/write mode.
- Support of NTFS and Linux EXT2FS/EXT3FS image (only in read only mode)
- Connecting on Linux partition (to view content of Linux partition on connected hard disk)
- Speed improvement in read of write password encrypted file
- And many more!
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR WINIMAGE PROFESSIONAL |
- Drive Snapshot
creates an exact Disk Image of your system into a file, including the operating system, installed programs..
DropDMG Create and burn disk images and archives with a simple drag and drop.
- Image to PDF Desktop Application
Image to PDF Desktop Application will convert one or more images into a PDF document, Convert JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PCX, images into PDF documents
- Image to PDF Command Line Tool
Image to PDF Command Line Tool is ideal for repetitive and batch oriented tasks. convert JPG, PNG, GIF, BMP, PCX and TGA images
- Image Icon Converter
Image Icon Converter converts BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, TGA, TIF and PCX formats into Windows icons
- PDF To Image Converter - Convert PDF to Images
PDF To Image Converter can directly convert PDF files to dozens of image formats, such as TIF, TIFF, JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP, EMF, PCX, TGA and so on
- ReaConverter Pro
ReaConverter Pro Convert images to JPG, GIF, BMP, PBM, PGM, PNG, PPM, TGA, TIF image formats from any
- Batch Image Converter
is designed to convert batches of graphic files from one format to another.