WebCopier for Mac OS X
It brings the power of WebCopier to a new platform
by providing native Mac OS X application.
WebCopier for Mac is a powerful offline browser that downloads Websites and stores them
on your Mac computer, until you are ready to view them.
It gives you instant access to critical Websites at any time, regardless of where you are.
to 100 files simultaneously. It supports proxy servers, allows to specify account name and password
to access secure web sites. Advanced features include Url and file filters, wizards,
ability to resume download, Agent Identification.
- System: Power Mac G3, G4, G4 Cube; iMac; PowerBook G3, G4; iBook; or eMac computer.
- Processor: G3 or better
- Memory: 512 MB or more
- Operating System: Apple Mac OS X 10.5 or higher
- Disk Space: 1.6 MB application files
|License:||Free to try, $30.00 to buy|
WebCopier for Mac Features:
- WebCopier for Mac is a multifunction offline browser designed to run under Mac OS X.
- It is a powerful tool that copies websites and stores them locally, on your mac system.
- Once you've copied a site, you have access to its information at any time, no matter where you are.
- You can take webpages (product literature, support information, etc.) on business trips and have instant access to them on your laptop---no Net connection required.
- Use WebCopier for Mac to copy entire websites, or only specific directories.
- WebCopier for Mac can print entire websites or only specific part of them.
- WebCopier for Mac supports proxy servers, and allows you to specify a user name and password to access secure websites.
- The File and URL Filters give you full control over which files are copied, and which are skipped.
- WebCopier for Mac stores all paths in relative form, so files can be moved easily to another computer, CD, backup device.
- WebCopier for Mac is very easy to use!
- Specially-designed Wizard will help you create each new download project
- And lots of other useful features.