Turbine Video Encoder 2
Converts virtually any video format to streaming Flash. Publish video to the web with ease and style.
For anyone wanting to generate FLV.
Publish your video to the Web with Turbine Video Encoder 2. More than converting video to the universal Flash format,
Turbine Video Encoder 2 can bring magic into your video with beautiful and sophisticated Flash video players,
stunning visual FX, useful captioning and audio mixing capabilities.
Convert Video and Audio from Virtually any Format: AVI, WMV, ASF, WMA, WAV, DIVX, XDIV, MOV, QT, DV, AAC,
AIF/AIFF, using any QuickTime, MPEG (MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4, MP3), 3GP, 3G2 etc.
- Windows NT/XP/2000/2003/Vista
- 300 Mhz Intel compatible processor
- Macromedia Flash plug-in installed
- QuickTime Full installation to encode QuickTime video and image formats
- Windows Media Player or DirectX 6.0+ to encode MPEG video
|File Size:||3.37 MB|
|License:||Free to Try, $59.00 to Buy|
Key Features & Benefits:
- Beautiful and Fully-Customizable Players: Enhance your video with a wealth of professionally designed and fully customizable Video Players.
- Includes a Wide Range of Visual Effects: Inject new life into your video by using the more than 65 included FreeFrame Visual Effects.
- Avoid Codec Hell: By publishing to Flash Video format, over 98% of internet users will be able to see your video in their web browsers: codec hell is a thing of the past.
- Titles and Subtitles: Add text captions like titles and subtitles to create enhanced video experiences.
- Place a Logo or Watermark over your Video: A solid or transparent image can be placed over the video for watermarking, media branding or other purposes.
- Audio Recording: Record and mix your voice comments into the encoded video. Or mix-in an external audio file.
- Power with Simplicity: Publishing your video can be done in three simple steps. And more advanced users can customize other delicate aspects of the audio and video encoding
- Video Cropping: Use cropping to define the video area which is really important to display.
- FLV and SWF Flash Formats: Create FLV Flash Video which can be played in the Flash Player,
streamed through Adobe-Macromedia's Flash Media Server, or imported into the Flash authoring tool.
- Advanced Motion Estimation : TVE 2 uses optimized Motion Estimation techniques to improve video quality and compression..
- Batch Encoding : Automatically convert several videos in an easy to use batch mode.
- State of the Art Encoding Methods : Besides CBR (Constant Bit Rate), TVE 2 also supports VBR (Variable Bit Rate, 1 and 2 pass) video encoding and the crystal-clear Constant Quality encoding.
- Generates the HTML Page with Flash Plug-in: Saves an HTML page displaying the Flash video player, ready to upload to your web site!