Print Favorites for Word
Print Favorites is a Microsoft Word COM add-in.
With Print Favorites, you can manipulate all options spread across five
different Word dialog windows that are related to print, as easy as working
with Favorites in Internet Explorer.
For example, you can define print favorites for printing booklet, for
report draft, for placard, etc., just like using Word templates, and printing
all those materials is just one click away. Print Favorites helps you
save time, reduce printing cost, and boost print productivity in Microsoft
- Windows 98/2000/XP/NT/ME/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB of RAM
|Free to try, $19.95 to buy
To create a print favorite for printing booklets in Print Favorites:
Now you have a print favorite to print booklet. Any time when you get a document
and want to print it as a booklet, just open it and click the menu Print Favorites -> My Booklet!
- Start Microsoft Word.
- Select Print Favorites menu, then click Organize Favorites command.
- On the Organize Favorites dialog window, right click on the favorites list box, select Create new favorite.
- Name the new favorite, such as My Booklet.
- Right click on the new favorite My Booklet you just created, select menu command Properties -> Page Setup.
- For Word 2003, On the Margins tab, select Book fold in the Multiple pages drop-down list.
- Set the Top and Bottom margins to be the way you want them. Also set the Inside
and Outside margins (the spacing between the text and the left or right edge of the page).
- Assign a small value (for example, 0.25") to the Gutter margin, which is the space
between the two facing pages when you fold your booklet.
- The numbers in the Sheets per booklet drop-down list are in increments of 4.
(Each sheet of paper has left and right facing pages on one side, and left
and right facing pages on the other side.) You can either select the correct
number of pages in your booklet or just select All , and then click OK to
close the Page Setup dialog window.
- If your printer does not print on both sides of the page automatically,
then you have one more step to do here: right click on My Booklet favorite
agian on the Organize Favorites window, select Properties -> Print Setup,
and select Manual duplex option.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR PRINT FAVORITES FOR WORD
is a shareware program for MS-Windows 9x and Win 2000/XP.
- Swift Publisher for mac
is an excellent Macintosh page layout application for designing and printing colorful flyers
- Pop-up Excel Calendar
is an Excel COM add-in which, when installed, adds a pop-up calendar to your Excel.
- HomePrint Publisher
HomePrint Publisher a low cost, high quality, full featured home publishing tool for the professional and novice alike
- Easy Print Calendar
Print a variety of calendars and planners for those of us who like to work with paper.
- Chartbook Maker
Chartbook Maker - Easily print marine chart as a handy, readable booklet using normal printer.
- ActivePrint Professional
is a mobile printing solutions that can Print to any printer, from any Windows Mobile Device using your Wireless LAN, ActiveSync connection
- Advanced Directory Printer
is a Windows based application designed to print or export a list of directories, sudirectories and files.
- 1st QuickLaunch
light helps you to define keyboard shortcuts for launching your favorite applications.
- urlShop - bookmarks/favorites manager
is A powerful and easy to use bookmarks/favorites manager that can make snapshots of web pages without distortion