OutDisk email attachment FTP for Windows
OutDisk for Email makes it easy to for email users to send big email attachment in their email messages.
Works with any email program or web-email. OutDisk installs quickly and easily,
and works with your FTP account. Just drag a file to the OutDisk icon on your desktop,
and Outlook will upload your file and give you a link to share in the email message.
Each email has its own directory for added security.
OutDisk features landing pages that will notify the recipient if a large file is still in the process of being uploaded.
After upload, the landing page can display your logo, and the recipient clients on the files to download them.
OutDisk's landing pages are written in PHP, so you can customize them if you want. OutDisk for Email is often deployed
in a corporate environment for multiple users. It's a great solution for the IT department to offer to the marketing people,
or anyone else who needs to send large files using email as a context.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Outlook 2000/XP/2003.
- Microsoft .Net Framework
- 512 MB RAM
|File Size:||2.02 MB|
||Free to try, $49.99 to buy|
The Many Benefits of Using OutDisk for Windows in Your Company
- Allows IT Managers to provide a simple non-technical solution to their users who need to share large file attachments through email. No knowledge of FTP required
- Supports SFTP upload for security
- FTP account settings can be "locked" to keep users from altering the configuration.
- Customizable recipient "Landing Pages" notify the receiver if a file is being uploaded, and can force the download to save to disk (for exaple, PDF files will not display in IE).
- Using our PHP script, files can be deleted automatically after a specified number of days. Just run it as a scheduled task or a chron job.
- Multiple users can share a single FTP account without co-mingling files
- Each email has its own unique file subdirectory, increasing security.
- For organizations with compliance procedures, OutDisk provides control over the distribution of email attachments.
- Users save Time and Aggravation: no manual uploading, complex FTP commands, or cutting and pasting http links
- Avoids problems caused by Outlook's file type restrictions
- Avoid ISP restrictions on file type and size
- Large files will not overload the recipient's inbox, causing email to bounce
- Does not require any special files be included in the email or special software installed at the recipient's computer.
- Saves space in your Outlook .pst sent items folder and your Microsoft Exchange mailbox
- Optionally secure your attachments with Winzip compatible 128-bit strong AES encryption
- Optionally compress your attachment(s) into a single smaller zip file
- Create a self extracting zip file
- Sender can use their own web host and domain: no third party intermediary stores your files
- Gives you control over where and how long your files are stored
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR OUTDISK EMAIL ATTACHMENT FTP FOR WINDOWS |
- Outlook Attachment Sniffer
Outlook Attachment Sniffer is a powerful Outlook Add-In, which allows you to deal with specific tasks on e-mails
It is the email recovery software designed to Recover all email messages and attachments lost by virus infection...
- StuffIt Standard Edition
for Windows makes it easy to access any download or attachment and to send files that transfer quickly and securely
- Attachment Auto Saver for Outlook
is a Microsoft Outlook Add-On component
email filtering software which sits behind an email client such as Outlook Express
can be used to trace any email you have recieved.
- Quick Recovery for Outlook Express
is professional Outlook Email Recovery Software to recover lost or deleted messages or emails from Outlook Express, Repair dbx, Repair mbx files
allows you to Detach Email Attachments from your .eml files and Save them wherever you want! Extract your message attachments from eml files.
POP3 Email Transfers and Actions. Extract, Archive Save and Merge Attachments.
- SharePoint Attachments for Outlook
changes the standard behavior when adding an attached file to an e-mail.
- Print Tools for Outlook
helps you automatically print incoming and outgoing Outlook messages with attachments without even opening them.