LightFrame OS X
LightFrame is flexible and powerful photo and image framer for MacOS X with various built-in frames, materials, resources and
almost infinite number of possible frames variations. Based on core technologies,
LightFrame supports all image formats covered by OS, it provides real-time accurate preview,
best possible output quality and smooth MacOS X integration. Learning curve isn’t too long and the
output is really worth trying the application with your photos.
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- 256 MB (512 MB or more recommended)
|License:||Free to try, $30.00 to buy|
|Download Size:||19.50 MB|
Unique features of the LightFrame OS X:
LightFrame contains number of frame types, each with it’s unique parameters set and specific usage:
- User interface
Drag and drop everywhere – you don’t need a keyboard to work with LightFrame. Minimalist interface lets you
focus on frame building instead of managing tons of floating panels and controls.
- Infinite creativity
Built-in frame types, materials and textures result millions possible output frames.
Feel free to combine anything with everything to get stunning results and give your photos an unique look.
- Growing power
LightFrame shares it’s engine with PhotoStyler and both softwares grow continuously. Once purchased and learned,
LightFrame will become stronger and stronger with improvements and features while automatic update system
will keep your copy in sync with the latest version available.
Embedded library can also be managed by user: save your materials to re-use them with other projects,
add new textures and frame borders, save vector paths and use them over and over again to simplify the job.
- Filled frame. This frame adds a background, making the photo “laying” on a surface. You can vary background size and material, set up shadows distance and softness.
- Image frame. This is the simplest way to apply a frame with the pre-defined image, number of such images are included in the LightFrame library.
- Border frame repeats a border sample over the the image to produce a painting-like frame. LightFrame library contains borders samples.
- Path frame uses user-define vector path to fill it with the material. Stroke size, compositing operation, shadows – everything is customizable.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR LightFrame OS X
- AKVIS Retoucher for Mac and Windows
It is an efficient program for photo restoration and photo retouching.
- AKVIS Sketch for Mac and Windows
It is a plugin for Convert Photo to Pencil Sketch and watercolor drawings.
- ProStockMaster for Mac
ProStockMaster helps thousands of professionals and amateur photographers in preparing and selling their pictures on 8 leading micro-stock sites.
- Wondershare iCollage for Mac
Wondershare iCollage for Mac - Mac Photo Editing to make scrapbook and Greeting Card.
- AppleXsoft Photo Recovery for Mac
AppleXsoft Photo Recovery for Mac is all-in-one Digital Media data recovery software.
- 5DFly Photo Design Software
5DFly Photo Design Software is a photo editing software.
- Imagic Photo Enhancer
Imagic Photo Enhancer makes your photos come alive.
- Photo Frame Master
is a free photo enhancement tool that applys frames and masks to your photos and pictures to share with family and friends.
- AKVIS MultiBrush for Mac
is a photo enhancement and portrait retouch solution to retouch photos and enhance portraits in Mac.
- STOIK PanoramaMaker for Mac
is automatic panorama software that creates panoramic photos on Mac and turns any group of overlapping photos into high quality panoramic image.
Dragoman batch converts image, photo, music, sound and archive files. It supports the popular image file formats JPEG, PDF, TIFF and PNG, as well as digital camera formats.
- A-PDF Photo Exif Editor
A-PDF Photo Exif Editor a professional tool to view, edit, remove or create Exif (or metadata) data in images.