iPlayAnywhere for iTunes 4.5
securely access and play your iTunes Music Library (music, videos, podcasts) from anywhere using a web browser.
Play playlists and individual songs as well as download tracks in ZIP format.
It’s as easy as starting iPlayAnywhere on your PC, sending an
email invitation then clicking a link in the email to access and play
remotely. The built-in audio and video players can play individual songs
or your playlists. New features include sign out, optional auto rebuild
on restart, Security and the User Manager, invitation by playlist, customized
invitations and auto refresh.
- Windows Vista and XP
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $29.95 to buy|
Key Features of iPlayAnywhere for iTunes 4.5:
- Very easy to setup.
- Security for secure access to your music collection.
- User Manager for creating and managing users.
- Secure access and play your iTunes Music Library from anywhere using any browser. Sign In and Sign Out.
- Supported browsers include Firefox, Internet Explorer and Opera.
- Embedded audio and video player.
- Play individual songs, podcasts, TV shows or movies.
- Play any of your iTunes playlists (m3u format) including the full library.
- Playlist automatically built based on your iTunes Music Library playlists.
- Pass song or playlist to another player.
- Send invitations from anywhere to access your iTunes Music Library via email to yourself or your friends.
- Artwork viewer for easily viewing of song artwork.
- Download music file in zip format - use WinZIP to view/extra.
- Column Sort - can toggle ascending/descending column sort.
- Platform support includes Windows Vista and XP.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR IPLAYANYWHERE FOR ITUNES 4.5 |
- iPod 2 iTunes
gives you the peace of mind that no matter what happens to your PC, your music is safely stored on your iPod
- Dupe Eliminator for iTunes
can find and remove duplicate songs and dead links easily
- LibZIP for iTunes 2.0
easily zip and share any or all of your iTunes Music Library including playlists.
- Podcast Remote 1.8 for iTunes
can access and play your podcasts without displaying the iTunes Music Library window.
- iVideo for Mac OS X
iVideo Mac OS X is the equivalent of iPhoto or iTunes for your video files
PodPlus lets you get your music off your iPod as well as putting your contacts, emails, RSS feeds, podcasts and more on to it
- AIPL Singulator
It is an LP recorder that makes it easy to rip vinyl albums and cassettes to PC.
- Zortam CD Ripper
is an MP3 application for Converts Audio CD to Mp3 or Wav files
- SyncWrangler for Mac
works seamlessly with iTunes and iPod to provide more advanced file synchronization options to iTunes
- TuneRanger for Windows
merge music, video, & playlists in multiple iTunes libraries over a network
- TuneRanger for Mac
TuneRanger connects all your iTunes-running computers together over any network. Music, video..
- Visualizer 2.0 for iTunes
visually browse your iTunes Music Library and find and play music you forgot you had