IPI.HELPDESK Standart Edition
Web requests management system
Do you have a web site and customers?
Great! IPI.HELPDESK will help you to communicate efficiently with your customers through your web site.
IPI.HELPDESK™ provides two-way communication with users in a simple and intuitive interface,
ensuring full control and transparency of this process..
- Server system: Windows Server 2003 or Unix of any version
- Web server Microsoft IIS version 6.0 or later, or Apache™ version 1.3 or later
- Operating system: Windows , including Windows CE and Windows Tablet PC Edition, or any Linux system
- Server languages (all required): PHP, Perl (CGI), SSI
|File Size:||1.55 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $99.95 to buy|
External user features:
- Self-registration using a simple form.
- Self-editing of personal registration data.
- Log in to the «Personal Office» using your login and password, or by clicking the link in the e-mail notification without entering your login and password.
- In the «Personal Office», the user can view his or her own queries, task history and manager replies, create new tasks, read the FAQ and more.
- Comprehensive online assistance and a simple intuitive interface make working with the system easy even for a user without specific knowledge.
- Due to e-mail notifications, the user is always kept informed about the progress of his or her queries.
- Rating the work of managers: the user can rate any manager's response.
- Detailed discussion of the task while preserving the history of correspondence and discussions.
- Option of replying to a task in private mode, without showing the answer to the customer.
- Option of delegating tasks to any performer with the history preserved.
- Attaching files to tasks.
- Replying to tasks using standard answers from the FAQ.
- emiautomatic additions to the FAQ when you are working with tasks.
- Specifying task priority and urgency.
- Grouping tasks by section and subject.
- Tracking of task due dates, reminders about expired tasks, notification of expiration.
- Advanced search and extended filter to select tasks by any parameter defined in the system.
- Printing a task summary or task selection in a ready-for-printer format
- Notification of response time violation and other important events
- Maintenance of the rating of the manager's work, summarizing employee performance assessment
- Complete statistics on every system parameter, including time spent
- Comprehensive online assistance
- Ability to change the external part, internal management system and e-mail notification design
- Creating as many personal registration fields per user as are necessary for the company
- Creating any number of sections and subjects
- Setting valid task response time depending on the section
- Employee grouping
- Access rights for different sections based on group membership
- Designating employees or groups as managers, administrators, supervisors, operators, or section end users
- Multiple language support, the possibility to add new language without reinstalling the system
- Centralized administration with automatic version upgrade