Dynamic IP Monitor
Most internet service providers assign dynamic IP addresses to their customers.
This means the internet address of your computer may change every time
you connect, or on certain intervals. This presents a problem if you want
to access your computer remotely.
Dynamic IP Monitor checks for changes in external and internal IP addresses every
X number of minutes and when a change is detected can perform updates and notify you.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 512 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $7.00 to buy|
Key Features of Dynamic IP Monitor:
Why Dynamic IP Monitor is better:
- Minimizes to tray and shows LAN & WAN IP (internal/external, private/public)
addresses when you hover your mouse over.
- Detects WAN IP address from multiple sources. If address is not obtained at URL, the next URL is tried.
Unlimited URL capacity. 4 sources setup (and parseable) by default.
- Detailed logging.
- Interval is configurable.
- Automatically run these tasks when either IP address changes:
- Send E-mail containing IP addresses
- SECURE Dynamic DNS Update (runs on WAN IP change only)
- Upload a text file containing WAN and LAN IP addresses via FTP
- Run custom URL update string
- Update OpenDNS of your IP whenever it changes to keep content blocking and other features active for your network
- Stay informed of your computer's internal and external (LAN & WAN) IP address,
for remote router changes, remote administration, etc
- Assign a free Dynamic DNS hostname to your computer
- Keep your AOL or other dialup connection from being disconnected for inactivity
- Will run as a service with SRVANY, running all the time in the background,
even as users log off and back on. Not available in demo version.
- Dynamic IP Monitor monitors both internal (LAN) and external (WAN) IP addresses so
if the machine you need to connect to is inside of a DHCP-enabled network, you will stay
informed of the LAN address as it changes.
- Supports SECURE (HTTPS) updates for DNS-O-Matic, DynDNS, OpenDNS, and SecuritySpace.
- In addition, Dynamic IP Monitor provides update methods other than the Dynamic DNS protocol.
You can receive change notices by e-mail, or have the addresses put in a text file
and uploaded to an FTP server. If these options don't meet your needs, you can write a
custom URL string.
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR DYNAMIC IP MONITOR |
- Hide IP Platinum
a software that Hide IP address and protect privacy
- IP Address Monitor
network IP address monitoring software which allows you to be informed of IP address changes on a remote computer
- Invisible Browsing
Invisible Browsing hides, changes or masks your IP address, letting you surf anonymously preventing your IP or other information.
offers Internet security, content security and advanced Internet firewall protection for all your LAN computers
is a server solution that permits a collection of web servers to be hosted on a single IP address
is the award-winning TCP/IP utilities can retrieve current time from time servers, and includes a Telnet client, IP monitor..
- Anonymity Gateway
is a privacy protection tool that mask IP, stay invisible online, and interact with websites.
- Dynamic IP Monitor
Dynamic IP Monitor checks for changes in external and internal IP addresses every X number of minutes ..
- Address Monitor
monitors the addresses of all your network cards and when it detects your ISP has changed the address from under it, it emails you the new address!
is LAN administration tool it can quickly obtain IP addresses, MAC addresses, hostnames, users and groups.