ApexSQL Script is an integrated solution for scripting SQL Server databases including Data and Structures
into variety of output forms from Scripts to Packages and .NET executables.
Apex SQL Script is a SQL tool that converts Databases into scripts, .net EXE's, deployment packages or into source control.
Scripts are ordered based on proprietary dependency algorithms to ensure
proper order of generated scripts.
Scripts can be created from Databases or Source control labels (all SCC
compliant source control systems are supported).
ApexSQL Script allows a rich array of value added scripting attributes
to embed customizable text, tags, dates, comments etc into your scripts
to transform your output into a richly tailored output, that comes in
a variety of formats.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $374.00 to buy|
Key Features of ApexSQL Script:
- SQL Server 2005 support
- Proprietary dependency algorithm ensures scripts are always created in the proper order
- Scripts are parsed to allow users to add owners where they are missing, or explicitly exclude them, or map them to user defined users
- Combine Structure and Data scripts into a single file.
- Create C# projects or .NET executables in addition to script based output.
- Provides scripting capabilities for the extended properties of all objects.
- Script objects too (with incredible performance) - tables, procedures etc for complete deployment solution.
- Completely redesigned interface.
- Tremendous performance improvements especially on large tables.
- Support for all sql datatypes (including Text, Image, sql_variant etc).
- Ability to append where clause to Table/Views via interface.
- Table / View aliases so you can script one table/view to a different table/view.
- Column level scripting - this feature allows you to pick and choose what columns you want to include in the script.
- Table/View level row limits. Now you have the option to limit the number of rows to script on an individual Table / View level.
- Allows you to suppress All Constraints and/or Triggers prior to running scripts.
- Handles Identity fields to either increment or copy the exact values using the SQL Identity_Insert command.
- Auto sequencing of tables based on system table reference data allows data to be removed and then inserted again in reverse order to allow processing of insert scripts even while referential integrity is still being enforced.
- Option to Add custom comments to sql file and as each table is processed.
- Option to allow Print statements to be added to sql script.
- Option to Delete all records from each table prior to processing inserts.
- Option to script only n rows for each table.
- Frequency of transaction commits is variable and can be set to every n number of rows.
- Ability to save and retrieve Table Order profiles for each database.
- See sample Insert script for Pubs database - Inserts.txt
| RELATED SOFTWARE DOWNLOADS FOR APEXSQL SCRIPT
- ApexSQL Diff
s a high speed database comparison tool that analyzes the differences in tables, proc
- ApexSQL Doc
is a powerful tool to document your sql server database into Compiled Help or HTML documentation.
- ApexSQL Edit
is a powerful IDE especially designed for advanced SQL Server developers including integration with source control, Intelliprompt..
- ApexSQL Log
can audit SQL Server and Recover Lost Data that analyzes SQL Server's own transaction log to display information.
- ApexSQL Report
is a data driven, web reporting solution for Microsoft SQL Server.
- ApexSQL Clean
Apex SQL Clean tool looks for and deletes unreferenced and unused Database objects like tables, views and procedures.
- ApexSQL Audit
ApexSQL Log is a SQL database auditing tool that analyzes SQL Server's own Transaction Log to display information on data.
- SQL Script Recovery
is a decrypt software for SQL Server 7 and 2000 with examining stored procedures, triggers, views..
provides a flexible, easy-to-use platform to author, debug and execute NAnt script
- Active Table Editor
is easy to use allows user to connect to any database and browse or modify data ,run sql scripts, export and print data.