Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale
Restaurant Point of Sale is a new generation of restaurant management software.
It is a complete solution, beginning with taking orders from patrons, and ending with billing and tax reports.
The user interface is carefully optimized for high speed input of a patron's order
and the prevention of common mistakes. It's designed for using on multiple
computers, and contains reliable and secure authorization levels.
The layouts of the guest bill can be customized, and the program can be
set up for any currencies, taxes, and gratuities. Payments can be accepted
by cash, credit cards, or checks.
For managers, there is a rich set of reports that shows a complete picture
of restaurant operations and life cycles: menu consumption, reservation frequency,
hours of high restaurant load, busiest tables, most active employees, payment methods,
and automatic tax calculations.
By standardizing the entire restaurant management process, the software radically improves serving speed.
It's easy to install and easy to use. Very affordable licensing allows this software to be used in any
environment from small family-owned restaurants to large chains.
- Windows 9X/ME/NT/2000/XP/2003/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 256 MB of RAM
|License:||Free to try, $149.99 to buy|
- Really international software:
- Abacre Restaurant Point of Sale is currently sold in 48 countries.
- It supports various tax settings and currency formats. It can auto fill the tax settings common countries
- User interface is available in 6 languages: English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch and Turkish.
It's even possible to easily
translate the software into other languages by simple translation of language text file.
- Works with all printers, cash drawers and poles (line displays) using 3 alternative methods:
- OPOS drivers (OPOS drivers are supported by all major hardware producers: IBM, EPSON, SAMSUNG
and Star Micronics and others).
- Windows drivers.
- Sending direct commands via COM ports
- Enhanced security and anti-fraud protection:
- Database files are encrypted with password.
- Configuration files are encrypted.
- Different jobs: admin, cashier, server, waitress, and hostess with different access privileges.
- Different visibility options, for example, show Remove Item button; only admins can remove item.
- Enhanced User Interface:
- Possibility to choose different color themes, gradient buttons and panels.
- Full-featured virtual keyboard to work with touch screens.
- 4 different kinds of views for menu items and categories: buttons, icons, list and details.
- Customization of fonts and colors.
- End of Day and Z-Out:
- Enter Begin Cash (with media count dialog).
- Reconcile Cash Drawer operation. It's possible to count not only cash, but also checks and other media.
It's also possible to reconcile cash drawer several times during a shift.
- End of Day process with possibilities to backup data and export daily data to third-party inventory software.
- Z-Out Cash Drawer and Z-Out Restaurant Close reports.
- Worker's Clock In and Clock Out.
- Different options, for example, automatically clock in/clock out on login/logoff.
- Workers time report.
- Weighted Average, LIFO and FIFO inventory calculation methods.
- Composite menu items with ingredients.
- Physical inventory adjustment.
- Purchase orders.
- Receive vouchers.
- Return vouchers.
- Can work in network:
- It's possible to define different network structures, for example, two computers for entering orders,
one computer for cashier and one computer for kitchen.
- Reconcile cash drawer command will close individually each cash drawer and End of Day process
will close all reconciled workstations.
- Actions on orders:
- Print Bill (advanced bill customization, for example, show categories; show free modifiers).
- Print Notifications to kitchen and bar.
- Take Payment (supports entering different payment methods at the same time for one order).
- Transfer order to another table.
- Divide order into equal parts.
- Split order.
- Delete order.
- Refund order (it's possible with Refund item command).
- Discounts (with possibility to select a discount from predefined list of discounts).
- Assign Client (database of clients in also maintained with possibilities to search for client, see client's past orders).
- Assign Delivery Address.
- Assign item modifiers (for example, well done, rare, tomato etc).
- Assign order's chit number or text.
- Additional order options:
- Filter orders by status (open, closed, reconciled, and z-closed).
- Filter orders by date.
- Search for orders by client, waitress, cashier, table number etc.
- Actions on menu items:
- Add item using various methods: by item code or barcode, by selection from
list of items, by automatic scanning using barcode reader (scanner).
- Change price.
- Make a note for kitchen.
- Options for items:
- Supports taxable and non-taxable items. Possibility to select individual taxes for each item.
- Possibility to show Choose Waitress dialog for desired items.
- Possibility to show Ask For Price dialog for desired items.
- Recipe for kitchen and bar.
- Item's picture/icon
- Management of flagged items
- Actions for Kitchen/Bar view:
- Make item as cooked.
- View item's recipe.