AoA DVD COPY
AoA DVD COPY provides an easy way to make copies of the DVDs in your collection.
These working copies allow you to play your DVDs on home and computer DVD players
every day without the inevitable risk of getting your originals scratched or damaged.
You get disc protection with no loss of playback quality.
AoA DVD COPY provides a fast and easy way to make perfect copies of the DVDs in your collection.
Simply press one button and you can copy your DVDs to your hard drive or to DVD+R/RW discs.
Featuring a user-friendly interface that requires no learning process,
AoA DVD COPY appeals not only to first-timers and novices, but also to advanced users
who demand all the technical control options.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 512 MB RAM or More
|File Size:||1.78 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $39.95 to buy|
Why AoA DVD COPY is the best solution for you.
Copy DVD Movies In 20-40 Minutes!
- 1:1 copy single-layer (DVD5) movies onto one regular DVD5 DVD+R/RW DVD-R/RW disc, keeping all the DVD special features, menus, subtitles and audio tracks.
- Copy main movie to DVD5. Remove unwanted subtitles/audios to increase quality.
- 1:1 copy dual-layer (DVD9) movies onto one dual-layer DVD+R/RW DVD-R/RW disc, keeping all the DVD special features, menus, subtitles and audio tracks.
- Copy main movie to DVD9. Remove unwanted subtitles/audios to increase quality.
- Shrink and copy a dual-layer (DVD9) movie into one single-layer (DVD5) saving disc space while retaining all the special features, menus, subtitles and languages.
- Copy a DVD9 onto one DVD5 removing unwanted subtitles/audio to increase quality.
- Split and copy a dual-layer (DVD9) movie to 2 single-layer (DVD5) discs with all the special features, menus, subtitles and languages.
- Copy a DVD to your hard drive so that you can watch a DVD movie or burn a DVD disc from the hard drive.
- Perfect Video Quality
Ability to make true quality 1:1 copies of your DVD movies. The copied DVD is the same as the DVD movie you bought.
- Fast Copying Speed
Direct burn to the target disc makes it really quick and easy to create DVD copies and backups.
Copying a 2-hour DVD movie can be finished in 20-40 minutes depending on your system performance.
- Simple to use
Your favorite DVDs are just one click away from being cloned.
- Compatibility in NTSC and PAL format DVD movies.
- Copies can be played back on home and computer DVD players.
- Supports copy CSS (Content Scrambling System) protected DVD movies.
- Removes regional protection and Macrovision protection automatically during copying.
- Backup your DVD movies onto DVD discs with one click.
- Backup your DVDs to your hard drive.
- True quality 1:1 copies of your DVDs.
- Supports ALL recordable media formats including DVD+R/RW