Graphic Workshop Professional
Graphic Workshop Professional is the image management package for Windows and the ultimate digital darkroom.
It features multiple browser windows, batch processing, drag and drop, thumbnails, a rich library of image filters and a lot more.
Whether you'd like to browse your image collection and view pictures, convert between formats, print your graphics
as hard copy, acquire images from a digital camera, maintain a sophisticated keyword database, decode pictures from
the Internet, process and fine tune your photographs... the list of Graphic Workshop's functionality can run for pages.
Its extensive documentation and a lively, approachable tutorial will have you up and running in minutes.
This software is available for electronic delivery and on CD-ROM.
|File Size:||12.60 MB
- Windows 95, 98, ME, XP, 2000 and NT
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
|License:||Free to try, $44.99 to buy|
Graphic Workshop Professional's facilities include:
In addition to the Graphic Workshop Professional software itself, the Graphic Workshop Professional suite includes several ancillary applications. Registering Graphic Workshop Professional also registers these applications. Evaluation versions of this software are included with the Graphic Workshop Professional downloadable installer.
- Convert between over 50 popular image formats.
- View files in any of the supported file formats.
- Display a slide show of images.
- Search your hard drive and other storage devices for graphics.
- Apply interactive image filters to your graphics, including soften, sharpen and emboss.
- Print image files to any printer supported by Windows.
- Dither colour images into halftones.
- Rotate image files in any increments.
- Flip image files vertically and horizontally.
- Scale images up or down with optional anti-aliased scaling.
- Colour reduce and colour dither images.
- Adjust image colour, contrast and brightness.
- Crop images interactively.
- Move and copy files.
- Create HTML documents with clickable thumbnails of your digital images.
- Acquire images from a scanner or digital camera.
- Convert between digital video formats, such as AVI and QuickTime MOV movies.
- Maintain an image database with keyword searching.
- Run any function in batch mode.
- View, convert and process images with full alpha channel transparency.
- Print high-resolution paper catalogs of your picture collection.
- Create Windows icons.
- Create thumbnail arrays of your image collection.
- Add text captions to your graphics.
- Identify mystery graphic files.
- Create animated screen savers from your graphics.
- Quickly edit your pictures – just right-click on a file and select Paint.
GIF Construction Set UltraLight:
A simplified version of Alchemy Mindworks' popular GIF animator. Create instant web page animations using the built-in Animation Wizard.
Camera Screen Capture:
Capture all or part of a Windows screen to image files (Windows 95, 98, ME and XP only).
Have your Windows wallpaper or your screen savers automatically changed each morning.
Resource Extractor Easily locate and extract icons, bitmaps, sounds and other resources from Windows executables and DLL libraries.
Graphic Workshop Professional supports these formats:
- Adobe Photoshop PSD/PDD
- AOL / Johnson-Grace ART
- AVI Video for Windows
- BGA OS/2 graphic arrays
- CALS Raster
- Canon CRW digital camera raw image files (requires RAW plugin)
- Casio digital camera CAM
- Cisco CIP IP Phones image files (requires CIP plugin)
- CompuServe GIF (with animated GIF viewing)
- Corel CDR preview and bitmaps
- Digital Research/Ventura IMG
- DCX FAX files
- Windows enhanced metafiles (EMF)
- EPS previews
- EXE self-displaying pictures
- FLI/FLC animation files
- Halo CUT
- HAM – Amiga hold and modify
- ICO Windows icon files
- Iterated Systems FIF
- JFIF JPEG files
- JPEG 2000 (requires JPEG 2000 plugin)
- Konica KQP
- Kodak Digital Science Camera KDC
- Kodak Photo-CD PCD
- Microsoft Paint MSP
- MIDI music files (play only)
- MP3 (requires external player)
- MPEG (requires external player)
- Nikon NEF digital camera raw image files (requires RAW plugin)
- Olympus ORF digital camera raw image files (requires RAW plugin)
- PC Paintbrush PCX
- Pegasus PIC files
- PFS:First Publisher ART files
- PIC (as used by GLpro/GLpaint)
- PICT – Macintosh metafile
- PNG Portable Network Graphics
- PSP graphic files
- QuickTime MOV
- Seattle Film Works SFW files (requires SFW plugin)
- Silicon Graphics workstation SGI
- Slow scan television HRZ files
- Sun Raster RAS files
- Targa Truevision
- Text files
- TTF TrueType font preview
- UUE encoded graphics
- WAP Bitmap WBMP
- Windows BMP, DIB and RLE
- Windows metafiles (WMF)
- Windows screen savers (SCR)
- Windows WAV files
- WordPerfect Graphics WPG