Activity Monitor - employee monitoring software
Activity Monitor is a monitoring software system for real time employee monitoring and continuous tracking of
users activities on networked computers. Designed for monitoring employees, workers, students, tracking
the usage of public computers in libraries or spying on individual network attached PC. Activity Monitor
is used to track employees activities in organizations that have from two to hundreds networked computers.
All monitoring options are configured remotely from a single PC.
This employee monitoring software can record activity on all computers in LAN for future advanced analysis
with excellent report generation capabilities. Using our PC monitoring software you will increase the
productivity of working staff in your company, Excellent for your Business!
- Windows 9x/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003
- Pentium processor
|File Size:||4.39 MB|
|License:||Free to try, from $89.95 to buy|
employee monitoring software Features:
- When user types any keystrokes in any window on his remote PC, this text appears on your screen in real time. Text may include email, chat conversation, documents, passwords and everything else.
- View the screen of the desktop of remote computers.
- Monitor Internet usage on the workplaces in real time and record the Internet surfing history to the log file.
- Spy on the list of software running on the remote PC and see in real time how user switches between or runs applications.
- Record activity log for all workplaces on the local or shared network location. Log file includes keystrokes, records for switching between programs with time stamp, application path and window name, visited web sites.
- Take snapshots of remote PC screen or active window in specified time interval and save them on the local or shared network location in compressed JPEG format. This is an analog of the remote surveillance and recording camera.
- Turn Off/Restart remote computers, Log Off user
- Run programs/commands on remote computers, open web page or document, send instant message for remote user, terminate remote processes.
- Start processes / run commands on remote computers without having Agent installed there.
- Copy any files, including logs and screenshots from the remote computers. You have all the same file access permissions, as a current user on the remote PC.
- Export logs to HTML file for convenient viewing. HTML file also contains embedded screenshots.
- Export logs to MS Excel for advanced analysis. Get to know what software users run, how much time they spend in particular applications, what they type.
- Export logs to CSV file for further import into any database.
- All exports are configurable, because they are based on the editable templates.
- Download and export log files from all computers by schedule
- Combine log files from the different computers or users and export them into a single resulting file.
- This employee monitoring software system consists of server and client parts. Activity Monitor server can be installed on any computer in LAN. You will be able to monitor from this computer. Remote spy software (Agent) is a small client program that is installed on all computers on the network you want to monitor. It can be installed even remotely (Windows NT/2000/XP machines)
- Monitor multiple employee computers simultaneously from a single workstation in LAN. (Amount of computers to monitor depends on the purchased license size. Only one computer is allowed in evaluation version).
- Workplace surveillance software part, running on the monitored PC, is difficult to find for an employee because it does not show up in the task list (on Win9X) and runs completely invisible. It can not be terminated in Task Manager (on WinNT/2000/XP) without administrator permissions.
- Autodetection of computers with installed Agent software on LAN.
- Install/uninstall or stop Agent spy application remotely from the administrator's PC.
- Easy to install and use.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!