ACDR - Audio Compact Disc Reader
ACDR is a Audio Compact Disc Reader tool that lets you read audio tracks from standard audio CD's
and write them to a variety of different file formats.
ACDR v4.3 has been released. ACDR CD-ripper also receives the same CPU-power saving improvements,
a "Find cover art" button, and it adds support for writing to network shares.
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium II CPU
- 64 MB RAM
- A CD or DVD-ROM drive capable of reading digital audio
|File Size:||0.9 MB|
|License:||Free to try|
- A 3-step procedure makes the conversion both quick and easy!
- Single pass operation for all options and output formats!
- Works with most CD-ROM & DVD hardware - support both SPTI, ASPI32 and 'Raw-Read' interfaces.
- Supports lots and lots of output file formats! AIFF, ALAW, APE, AU, F32, FLAC*, IFF, MAT, MP2*, MP3*, OGG*, RA*, SB, SW, TXT, UB, ULAW, UW, VOC, VOX, WAV, WMA*. * Requires free 3rd party Add-ons.
- Supports the latest LAME MP3 encoder with Constant, Variable or Average Bit Rate encoding.
- Supports the 'freedb' internet album database for retrieving track, album, and artist names.
- Supports retrieving album info from 'CDPlayer.ini'.
- Supports the 'Replay Gain' algorithm for psycho-acoustically corrected volume normalization.
- Flexible output file naming control.
- High quality sample rate conversion.
- Optional jitter and scratch correction.
- onvert 'normal' tracks, 'merged' consecutive tracks, or H:M:S selections.
- De-emphasis support for correct EQ of rare CD抯 recorded with mphasis?
- Some more options: Create M3U play-list, Remove leading silence and Drive read speed control.