WinGlance is the award-winning visualizable Alt-Tab replacement task switching utility with
extra abilities of instant window closing and duration and memory information viewing.
Ideally for multitasking-minded Windows XP users, this handy, easy-to-use, and visually
appealing productivity tools lets users switch from one open window to another, with only
a click at the full-screen neatly-arranged window-snapshot list.
The list can be activated by simply pressing Alt-Tab or pointing a mouse over lower right corner of a screen.
Moreover, to get a lot more work done in less time, users can easily switch to a recent window or other
windows by pressing keyboard shortcuts.
Flexibly, all default key combinations and mouse gesture can be reconfigurable.
Microsoft Windows XP (all editions) or
Microsoft Windows Server 2003
|File Size:||245 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $8.99 to buy|
What can WinGlance help you ?
- Visualize all open windows on your computer.
- Keep track of what you are working on with your computer.
- Visually search for a window that is covered by other windows.
- View all Web browser windows you are currently navigating through.
- View and close all pop-up windows that silently appear on your screen.
- View running duration, virtual memory usage, and total memory usage of each window.
- And much more ....
Configure WinGlance in any settings you like!
Key Features of WinGlance :
- Keyboard Shortcuts: to assign any key combinations to use WinGlance.
- Mouse Gesture: to disable/enable mouse gesture; to specify mouse gesture location.
- Exclusion List: to exclude any particular windows from WinGlance.
- Advanced: to group snapshots by applications; and to enable WinGlance to restore minimized windows before taking snapshots.
- Simply activate a snapshot-window list with a mouse cursor pointing to the lower right screen corner or pressing Alt-Tab combination key only once.
- Full-screen window showing window snapshots of all running applications.
- Chronically arranged or application-typically arranged.
- Automatically resized window snapshots.
- Unlimited window snapshots of all running applications.
- Instant information (running duration, virtual memory usage, and total memory usage of each window).
- On-the-fly window closing.
- Fast, reliable, handy, and easy to use.
- Intuitively friendly user interface.
- Flexible configurations.
- Low memory usage.
- Free life-time upgrade.
- Pure C programming with Win32 API guaranteed for fast running with this high graphic quality.
- 95% less occurrences of incomplete window snapshots (black snapshots) than PowerToy Task-Switcher.
- Unlike PowerToy Task-Switcher, no duplicated window snapshots of MS Project and MS PowerPoint.
There is no need no more to stick your finger on the Alt key all the time when switching windows!
With WinGlance, you can use shortcut keys to navigate snapshot list comfortably.
- Alt-Tab - to start WinGlance (can be reconfigured).
- Tab, Arrow keys, PageUp/PageDown, Home, End - to navigate through snapshots.
- Space or Enter - to activate a selected snapshot.
- Win-Z - to switch to a recent window (can be reconfigured).
- Win-A - to switch to another window (can be reconfigured).
- F5 - to refresh the snapshot list.
- Esc - to close the snapshot list.
|More Screenshots - Click each image to enlarge!