WinCatalog Standard is a program for cataloging disks, folders and files.
Many features of this program were inspired by users' requests and feedback.
WinCatalog Standard makes managing your collection much easier: you can divide it
by virtual folders and add to the catalog not only disks and folders, but also the
individual files. There is one more new feature: WinCatalog Standard supports non-file
items enabling you to catalog your books, videos or even postage stamps and coins!
The main program window is split in three parts providing quick access to any element properties.
Drag'n'drop support lets you easily and quickly associate disks with users and assign keywords to
the selected items. All this combined with the powerful report generator makes WinCatalog Standard
the best cataloger for advanced users.
WinCatalog Standard is the best choice for those who want to manage their disk collections effectively!
- Windows 8/7/XP/Vista
- Pentium or similar processor
- Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher
- 512 MB RAM
|File Size:||1.65 MB|
|License:||Free to try, $49.95 to buy|
WinCatalog Standard Features:
- Ability to catalog any storage devices accessible from Windows environment.
- Ability to catalog individual folders on disks.
- Automatic extraction of archive file descriptions when scanning a disk.
- Scanning archives contents and adding archives to the catalog as folders.
- Support of ZIP, RAR, SFX RAR and multipart RAR archives.
- Automatic extraction of mp3, html file descriptions when scanning a disk.
- Retrieval of Audio CD track names from Internet CD database (freedb.org).
- Support of non-file items: it is enabling you to catalog your books, videos or even postage stamps and coins!
- Individual comments for each item: disk, folder or file.
- Ability to manage your collection between virtual folders using Drag'n'Drop.
- Each item is associated with a set of keywords to increase the search relevancy.
- The catalog can be searched by file name, comment and keywords, date and size.
- (NEW) Powerful search functionality: ability to use AND, NOT, OR operators and wildcards.
- Ability to search the entire catalog or an individual disk.
- Ability to find duplicates by all or any of the search criteria.
- When the disk data is updated, the previously entered comments and keywords are preserved.
- Ability to delete from the catalog the unnecessary files and folders.
- Handy management of the lent disks.
- Ability to export and import parts of collection and the list of contacts.
- Ability to generate reports.
- Ability to generate HTML reports for sending to someone, publishing on the Web or printing.
- Ability to export any folder to .CSV file (comma separated values) for opening catalog in MS Excel or other applications.
- Ability to automatically open the last catalog when the application is started.
- Quick operation.
- Multilingual interface.