VintaSoftTwain ActiveX control
Add ability to work with scanner or camera from your application
The VintaSoftTwain ActiveX control is designed to communicate with any acquisition device
that supplies a standard TWAIN device driver.
This includes devices such as flatbed scanners, handheld scanners, web and digital cameras.
- Windows 9X / Me / NT / 2000 / XP / 2003 / Vista
- MS VisualStudio.Net/MS VisualStudio 6.0/Borland Delphi/Borland C++ Builder/MS Office
|File Size:||531 KB|
|License:||Free to try, $49.95 to buy|
VintaSoftTwain ActiveX control Features:
VintaSoftTwain was tested and has examples of use in:
- Programming environments: Win32 Visual development environments.
- Uses ATL to guarantee the smallest footprint and does not require MFC.
- Can be used in any development environment that hosts ActiveX/COM controls.
- Acquire images from TWAIN scanners and digital cameras.
- Data source enumeration and selection.
- Show modal or modeless the data source user interface.
- Control the work of Automatic Document Feeder (ADF).
- Control the pixel type, the resolution, the page size, the image layout rectangle, the brightness and contrast at images acquisition.
- Control an advanced capabilities of TWAIN devices.
- Save acquired images as BMP, JPEG or TIFF files.
- Save acquired images directly into a SQL database.
- Upload acquired images onto Web or FTP server.
- MS VB.NET
- MS C#.NET
- MS VB 6.0
- MS VC++ 6.0
- Borland Delphi 7.0
- Borland C++ Builder 6.0
- Visual FoxPro 8.0
- Gupta SQL Windows 3.1
- MS Access 2000
- IBM Object Rexx language
- MS Excel 2000
- MS Word 2000